one

It was the next day, Taehyung was a little bit early to school but that didn't bother him. He found his first class, opened the door to see Hoseok sitting there.

Hoseok looks up to see a boy from earlier. "Hi, Tae!" He jumps out of his seat and stands in front of Taehyung.

"H-Hi Hoseok," Taehyung shockingly responded and tried to get to his seat but Hoseok was in his way.

"Can I ask you a question?" Taehyung looked up and nodded with a smile. "What is the reason you came here?"

"I don't think you would love to know it," Taehyung passed Hoseok, giving him a cold shoulder.

"But I want to know, even if I wouldn't love to hear it." Taehyung dropped his bag, almost ignoring Hoseok. Taehyung was still facing his back to Hoseok.

"Okay, fine, but you have to sincerely promise me that you won't tell anyone." Hoseok nodded.

Taehyung let out his small pinky finger to meet Hoseok's, and it did.

"I moved here to start fresh new start from my past life, and about that life, no one needs to know."

"Even, you, who I trust from now on."

Hoseok nodded and accepted Taehyung's reason why he wouldn't properly tell him, but Hoseok was still hoping for knowing more truth from him.

"I moved here too, at the beginning of the first year. So, I have been there too." Hoseok stated and sat down in his seat.

Taehyung sat down in his seat and laid his head down. He just rethought of what he just said and what was Hoseok's response.

"If only you knew," Taehyung thought to himself, almost drowning in his own mind.

•••

Taehyung walked out of the classroom and headed towards his place where he normally eats his lunch.

Hoseok walked along Taehyung. Studying the figure he was walking next to. "Tae, um, do you want to eat lunch together?" Taehyung nodded and gave him a bright smile.

Hoseok quickly grabbed Taehyung by his hand, intertwining their fingers, almost dragging him to the outside.

•••

"You don't mind us sitting next to my friend, do you?" Taehyung shook his head as he looked down. Hoseok was still holding Taehyung's hand.

"Hi, Yoongi!" The pair sat down next to an unnaturally black haired boy. To Taehyung's acknowledgement, it seems that the guy's name is Yoongi.

"Hi Hoseok, and..."

"Taehyung."

Yoongi nodded his head and ate a little more. Hoseok was taking out his lunch box, while Taehyung just took out a small box of strawberries.

"I'm going to get water," Yoongi stood up and left. "I'm going to get water for us two, as well." Taehyung nodded and let Hoseok leave.

Hoseok caught up with Yoongi who was already by the counter getting one water bottle. "Why is he sitting with us?"

"I'm trying to be friends with him if you can't see." Hoseok took two water bottles and paid for them. "He clearly looks gay to me."

"Yoongi, when I told you I was gay, you didn't mind."

"Well, it's because you're my best friend."

"Then, why he can't be gay?"

"I don't know, ugh, let's just finish this convo already."

-

tHE TRAILER THO!!! I'm already making theories ffs

anyways, i'm hoping you guys liked this chapter. (: