five

"Taehyung?"

"Yoongi? What are-?" Taehyung was wiping his tears, but Yoongi grabbed his by his wrist which was covered by Taehyung hoddie.

Yoongi lifted Taehyung sleeve up, revealing to the scars. Yoongi cursed to himself. "I-I can explain,"

"You don't need to. Your arm already has." Yoongi lets go of Taehyung's wrist, who was covering it up straight away. "You know, how sad will Hoseok be if he finds out?" Yoongi stood up and placed his bag on the floor.

"You don't understand!" Taehyung quietly shouted. Yoongi weakly laughed as if it was some joke to him. "I do actually." Yoongi lifted his sleeve up to show his massive scar on his wrist.

"This is what you call suicide attempt, buddy." Taehyung hid his face downwards. He was kind of shook, but at the same time he thought, did Hoseok know about Yoongi?

"D-Does Hoseok know?" Taehyung tilted his head to see Yoongi nodding. "W-Why did you do that?" The brown haired wasn't hesitating, but he was stuttering from hard crying.

"I heard that you had met Jin, well, before you moved in there was this guy by the name of Namjoon. He was lowkey gay, but he was crushing to Jin, and when Jin found it out, he literally destroyed his life."

"So then why does he hate me for liking Hoseok?"

"Well, he is Jin who practically hates every gay relat- Wait, what did you just say?"

"Nevermind, Yoongi. I think you should go to your lesson."

"Yeah, you're right." Yoongi turned around and walked outside of the toilet. Taehyung was holding his head, full of regret.

"Why did I tell him that I like Hoseok? I hate myself."

-

this is just a filler chapter. nothing special.