thirteen

Hosok left the main dining area and walked to the inside of the building.

He wasn't angry at Yoongi, but at the same time, he is. Hoseok has noticed that Yoongi has been acting weird around him and Taehyung, or maybe when they are just together like friends.

As he was heading to his next class, which is going to be after ten minutes, he took a short way through the small stairs from one corridor to another.

Hoseok bumped into someone as he turned around the corner. He looked up to see Jin looking angry at him.

"Do you ever watch where you go?" Jin asked. Hoseok backed away from Jin.

"Hmm, I don't see your little boyfriend wrapped around you." Jin mocked Hoseok and Taehyung. Hoseok's calm palm turned into a fist that still hasn't been punched.

"He's sick."

"Oh, yeah, I forgot he's gay just like you." Hoseok grabbed Jin by the collar of his shirt and pinned him to the nearest wall.

"Listen, here," Hoseok hissed. "Stop fucking around with Taehyung. He's not going to be another victim just like Namjoon was to you."

Jin pushed Hoseok away from him. "I'm not fucking with him," Jin was approaching closer to Hoseok step by step until Hoseok lightly hit his head on the wall. "Just a little toy to play with until it breaks." Jin smirked at the word 'breaks'.  

A fist flew and hit across Jin's face. He fell on the floor and dropped few droplets of blood. Hoseok kicked him on his back. "Feel the fucking pain," Then Hoseok hit him on his stomach. "That Taehyung and most importantly Namjoon felt."

A large gasp voiced across the corridor. Hoseok glanced at who it was, to notice that it was his math's teacher.

"Shit," Hoseok muttered.