eight

Holidays finally started and Taehyung was lying in his bed, full of snacks and playing games on his console.

"Taehyung!" His mother shouted to get his attention. Taehyung lowered down the volume of the TV.

"I'm not going to be home until tomorrow morning." The mother walked into the room, seeing Taehyung still laying in bed.

"I bet you ain't even gonna do nothing. However, behave and don't do anything illegal." Taehyung nodded, and his mother waved to him.

•••

As Taehyung was about to leave the bed and make some food, he received a message. He checked the phone to see it was from Hoseok.

hyung💖

im bored wyd

nothing much. my mom
left the house few mins ago

for how long

she said for a day but
i think it's going to be
longer than that

why

i was thinking that
maybe i should come over

k sure

meet me up by
the football pitch

Taehyung has never invited Hoseok over to his house, but he has been a lot of time to Hoseok's house. Taehyung was scared that Hoseok will discover his darkest secrets within his house.

•••

Taehyung opened the door, making way for Hoseok to step in. "Wow! Tae, you got a nice house." Both of the boys took their shoes off.

"What you wanna do?" Taehyung asked as he hung up his outdoor jacket. He took Hoseok's coat off and hung it up beside his.

"I don't know, whatever you like to do," Hoseok answered. He checked the time on his phone to see it was exactly noon.

"Okay, let's go to the living room and we can watch a movie of your choice." Taehyung led the other into the next room.

Hoseok sat down in comfortable place of a large leather couch. Taehyung sat down on the opposite side of the couch and grabbed the remote.

"Have you got Netflix?"

"Yeah, I'm picking a movie from there."

"Sure." Hoseok silently looked at Taehyung's face. He noticed that Taehyung was slightly blushing but not much.

-

i have biased option for next chapter...