twelve

"Wait, you said 'i love you' just because he said it and you didn't mean it?"

Jimin, Hoseok and Yoongi were all sitting together at lunch. Unfortunately, Taehyung's wasn't in school because apparently, he was sick.

"What kind of asshole move is that?" Yoongi reasoned as he was scrolling through social media on his phone. Jimin lightly punched him on his shoulder.

"Don't call him an asshole; he just tried to make Taehyung feel better," Jimin interjected him. Hoseok was looking down as he repeatedly stabbed his salad with a fork. 

"Hey! Don't be sad." Jimin stretched his arm across the table and caressed Hoseok's shoulder. "Everything would be alri-"

"No, nothing would be alright. He just lied to Taehyung that he loves him when he clearly doesn't." Yoongi maintained. "How do you know that I don't love him?" Hoseok plainly blurted. 

Jimin looked at Hoseok, then at Yoongi and then back at Hoseok with a shocked face. "Oh snap." He chuckled. 

"How do you know how I feel?" Hoseok repeated.

"Nevermind."

"No, it's not nevermind. Ever since Taehyung has been our friend, you have been acting weird."

Yoongi lowered his head down, resting on his one hand and holding a fork with the other. "Seriously, forget what I said." Hoseok stood up and left the table, leaving Yoongi and Jimin behind.

Yoongi pushed the plastic container aside and bowed his head down and rested his head on his arms and began to cry. He felt guilty for acting like this towards Hoseok. Jimin hugged Yoongi behind his back. 

"You still have feelings for Hoseok, right?"

Yoongi nodded.

-

it's been aaageeess since i have last updated this book. 

i hope you guys enjoyed this book so much because i really do <3