Prologue

Five Latin American boys all form different lives forced to complete a mission. Todd Heart who is a Police officer found it to be a good experiment to use on these five boys who all had a struggle of their own. It's been over a year since he put them together and ever since they been living in a small home in Cleveland Ohio. One of the main reasons for him choosing that particular location was because of Brooks who was very ill. This way he could get better medical care at the Cleveland Clinic. Besides, that's where his family brought him when they didn't know what to do themselves. They left Cuba in order to find him better medical care that's when Todd Heart found him.

Brooks had recently turned 16 and since the boys learned to love one another, they kind of babied him. After all he is the youngest and faced with an everyday challenge of pain and sickness. He only required some cuddles and encouragement and he'd be fine.

Javier is almost 18, he's a bit quiet and shy but likes to keep everyone on their best behavior. He likes to have fun but he can be a bit of a loner at times too.

Dylan is 19, kind of naughty in a reserved way. He liked to make everyone laugh and mainly stay out of trouble

Aman, who is 20 is the wild child. He's always getting into trouble and still talks about his old gang.

Agustin, is the oldest and he is 21. The boys usually mock him for enjoying the small things in life, more of the sensitive one.

Why did Todd Heart put these boys together? Because he felt like they needed help so they can learn to make the earth a better place. He through in some bad boys with some good, and created a team that would learn to have a strong bond. He gave them a stone witch was always kept in a glass box and warned them never to open it. He said the stone would represent the strong bond he wanted them to make.

It was a new year which meant it was a fresh start for all of them. It was 2017 and Todd Heart said he expected know slack from any of them.

It was a typical night for them during that cold winter, Agustin had done some baking which the boys all mocked him for. Aman was once again locked in his room insisting he was tired of everyone and needed some alone time. Dylan was in the living room with Brooks, who was having a bit of a head ache trying to give him as much comfort as possible. Javier was reading in the living room trying to block out Brooks groans.

The house had two floors, it was old and the boys even felt fearful of the basement although they couldn't admit it to one another. The first floor was a kitchen, a living room, and dinning room. The second floor was two bedrooms and a bathroom and then there was the attic. Aman said he was going to move up there but, if Todd Heart found out during his monthly visits he'd be livid!

He was the one that forced the boys to share rooms seeing a smaller house would have less payments, it only seemed perfect for them to have to learn to share.

There was only two bedrooms, he put Agustin with Brooks since he was the most caring, and Dylan shared a bunk with him. Then he put Aman with Javier, he said Javier would even things off and keep an eye on Aman with his sensibility.

Why did Todd Heart put these boys together? Because he needed a group of honorable young men to help make the world a better place, to help the hungry and sick, to be an example jto generations in the future.