10-Trouble rises

A/N Hey! I hope you all enjoy this chapter! Remember to tell me how you feel about it, I'd love getting comments. :D Thank you for stopping by.

Javier rolled over in bed for what felt like the millionth time.

"Can't you stay still?" Groaned Aman, Javier moved back in with him Saturday night.

Javier was feeling horrible, he couldn't tell rather or not he had the stomach flu or just plain nerves. He hid his face under his pillow and allowed the tears roll to down his cheeks trying not to let any of his cries escape his lips. Tomorrow was Monday which meant he had to go back to school like Officer Heart said.

"Can't a guy get any sleep? My heads killing me!" Aman continued. He's been in a horrible mood and the boys didn't know if it was him feeling poorly or still the fact that they dumped his beer.

Javier didn't say a thing knowing if he tried to speak his voice would show the sign of tears. He decided to lay still and allow his upset stomach to swallow him. Morning came all too soon and he couldn't have gotten much more sleep than just a few hours.

"Come on Javi, you'll be late." Agustin stood over Javier's bed as the boy just lay there.

"But my stomach hurts, please don't make me go." Javier tried hiding his tears but he could tell Agustin saw them. He sat beside Javier on the bed with a caring smile.

"Awe Javi, don't be nervous you'll do great! I even made you a special breakfast."

"Agustin, it hurts so much though." Javier continued to plead hoping Agustin would just let him stay home. He like Brooks was a miner and Agustin who was 21 kind of acted as his guardian too.

"Tell me where it hurts." Agustin gently felt Javier's belly. "Does that hurt at all buddy?" He asked.

Javier pushed his dark waves aside. "Kind of."

"Javi you're just nervous, it happens to the best of us. You just go to that school and be yourself, okay?"

Javier couldn't help smiling, Agustin was so kind. "Thanks, Agustin, but don't tell the other guys about this morning."

"I promise, now get ready." Agustin ruffled Javier's hair then left the room.

Javier walked to school in the cold that Winter morning. He hoped he looked okay. He was wearing black distressed skinny jeans with a matching T. Over the T he wore a plaid red and black jacket to keep from the cold. He had on a pair of converse and the right one was ripping but it wasn't obvious, at least he hoped so. He was a very good looking boy, he had dark skin and almond shaped brown eyes. He had wavy dark hair which he wore flipped in the front, a common style for boys his age. He wasn't very tall yet not short either, he spent at least a half-hour in front of the mirror that morning hoping to look his best. He could feel his heart race as he approached the High School. His stomach kept on churning and he felt like he might be sick. He walked up the steps to the door as other teens passed him, know one bothered in saying hello or welcome back so he just minded his own business trying to stay out of trouble.

***

"I'm going to work Agustin, you're not my keeper." Aman insisted as he pulled his shirt on.

"I know that Aman! But we had a deal. Now if you exert yourself you'll end up in the hospital."

"Agustin, Agustin, buddy when will you stop being the little mommy huh? Come on I'm a big boy."

Agustin bit his lip obvious he didn't want to shout at Aman. "Aman this is a bad idea, at least let me drop you off!"

"If you must mommy." Aman winked then left the room with an angry Agustin following.

Agustin drove Aman to his job at Mia Bella in Little Italy. Brooks came along as well since Agustin hadn't any other choice but to take him to the office that day.