6-How could they!

Hey! I hope everyone enjoys this. :D

"That's the guy that's been watching us." Said Dylan. 

"He has no place to go, can't we just let him stay one night?" Agustin pleaded.

"If he sleeps with Aman, I'm moving in with you guys." Said Javier.

"Fine, then it's settled." Agustin walked back into the kitchen where Orson was seated at the table.

"You can stay the night if you don't mind sharing your space." Said Agustin.

"The living room will be good for me, thank you, kind men." He smiled.

***

Aman was leaving the hospital in a scurry, he tried to ignore the dizziness in his head when slam! He bumped right into someone.

"I'm so sorry!" He said without even looking up.

"No problem!" Replied the voice of a female.

Aman looked up and the two met eyes, she was gorgeous!

"You look unwell, why don't you take a seat." She helped him over to a chair in the hallway near one of the rooms.

"Thank you." He replied.

"Can I get you anything?" She asked.

"No, thanks again Brighton."

She blushed a bit at his forwardness.

"Hey, it's what name tags are for." He shrugged.

"Well, watch yourself around here, I better go get this food to its hungry person." She winked.

Aman watched her disappear down the hall and straight into Brooks room. "That little devil," He whispered. "He even has her fooled with his looks."

***

Agustin cooked a good meal for everyone.

"So, where are you boys from?" Orson asked trying to spoon up some information.

"I'm from Ecuador, I miss my home." Said Agustin being quite the Mamas boy at times.

"I'm from Puerto Rico, what about yourself?" Asked Dylan. Javier kicked him from under the table for even answering the question, he obviously didn't trust this guy.

"I'm from New York city, I lived in LA for a bit too."

"What happened?" Asked Agustin.

"It all crashed, my business. Now I'm here because it's cheaper to live, just me and my car." Orson was telling the truth except for the part about coming here because it was cheaper to live. He came here to find Aman.

"Is that why you just hang out here?" Asked Dylan.

"What do you mean young man?" Orson asked.

"Well, I've seen you hanging out in the streets," Dylan replied.

"Oh," Chuckled Orson. "I had no place to go, Dylan, I found this neighborhood to be a safe place." He lied.

***

Brooks was reading when Brighton came in with the tray of food. His parents were out for dinner and he didn't mind being alone to catch up on reading.

Flying Cyrus was still searching for his essence, he didn't know how he'd ever find it! So Flying Cyrus gathered his group together called The Team Hero's. Ali, Dane, Cole, Casey, and himself.

Brooks thought for a moment, it reminded him of he and the boys and their mission. Just then there was a knock on the door.

"Come in!" He called.