8-In this together

A/N Pleas share your thoughts, thank you. :D 

The boys approached the storefront avoiding the shifty glances the other guys standing out there gave them. The night felt darker than usual. Although cars cruised the roads and lonely people walked the night streets, there seemed to be any empty spot somewhere.

"I don't know why I continue to do this! We should just leave him out here!" Javier complained as he and Agustin jumped out of the car into the dark night.

They didn't see Aman at first as they approached the run down store. It was one of those shifty holes in the wall kind of places. A few guys hung out in the front smoking cigarettes and there were no more than a few cars in the lot. It was obvious only the workers were there and they hardly got any customers other than people who wanted a quick smoke.

"Hey, I'm mad at him too Javi, but we have to help him." Said Agustin.

"For crying out loud where is the punk!" Javier said in a loud whisper. The boys stopped at the door seeing no sign of Aman.

"Where could he be?" Asked Agustin in a shaky voice.

"Maybe having a smoke around the building, follow me." Javier took the lead and Agustin followed him around the building.

It was even darker back there, a few trashcans sat against the old walls. Then the boys smelled beer in the air, at least Javier did.

"Back here." Whispered Javier pointing behind the trashcan. He pulled it aside so that it made a loud clunking sound beside the building, and sure enough, there lay Aman.

He was passed out and even in the night, the boys could make out his once dark skin have gone all pal. Agustin gasped and knelt down beside him.

"He's drunk!" Javier exclaimed smelling the alcohol coming off of Aman's body.

"Okay, we have to take him to the hospital!" Panicked Agustin.

"Yeah, I think your right, Agustin."

***

Dylan was watching Brooks pick at his food, he knew he had to get the boy to eat one way or another.

"Brooks, eat up it's really good."

"I'm just not hungry Dylan. How am I supposed to eat when the smell of food is sickening!" He said while placing his fork down beside his plate.

"Look at it this way, Agustin went out of his way to cook it for you. Does your stomach hurt?" Dylan asked, he couldn't imagine having a bad appetite, he's already had two plate fulls of food.

"No, I'm just not hungry! You guys lied to me anyways, you told me nothing was going on with Aman. Well, guess what? I knew all along."

Dylan was a bit surprised at Brooks attitude, but could he really blame him? He's very sick and who knows how long he'll even live!

"Brooks, we didn't want to stress you out, you have a lot going on. I'm going to play video games, it's your choice to either eat and get better or starve and get sicker." Dylan excused himself from the table and put his dirty empty dish in the sink.

"Get better right. It's easy for you to say but I'm not getting better!"

Dylan heard the sound of tears in Brooks' voice and suddenly felt very sorry for him.

"Brooks, don't say that."

"Yeah, and you don't tell me not to say that. Everyone says that and it doesn't help!" Shouted Brooks.

"Fine, I won't try to help you but I thought we were friends." Then Dylan left.

***

Agustin and Javier brought a very limp Aman over to the car. Once they got him inside he began waking up. At first, he was whimpering and looking around trying to figure out where he has ended up.