18-This is who I am?

A/N Here it is! 

Aman woke up to loud pounding on his hotel room door. At first, he thought he was just dreaming, when he realized the sound didn't go away. He sat up swearing under his breath, who on earth could be waking him up at that hour? "One minute!" He through on a pair of black joggers and a matching T so that he could cover the scars on his chest. Then he put the bandana on around his head to cover the bruises. He walked over to the door and unlocked it completely unprepared. His heart stopped, there stood a group of Police officers.

"Aman Trevino you are under arrest."

Aman's heart began to pound, he could feel himself getting light headed and grasped the wall beside him. He could hardly utter a word, what on earth has happened? He could only think of one name, Orson Luz.

"I said you're under arrest!" Repeated the Officer. He held out a pair of handcuffs. Aman cringed at the thought of having those things around his wrists but he knew if he didn't oblige he'd be asking for more trouble. He still couldn't say a word and his lightheadedness was getting worse. He slowly lifted his shaking wrists as the cold metal wrapped around them. He looked up into the eyes of the Police Officer pleadingly. This wasn't one of his cute pleading faces all the girls he's ever known talked about, this one was serious, he was crying on the inside for an explanation.

"What on earth is going on?" He demanded, unable to hold back his temper any longer. He thought he might explode if he tried to keep the peace, this seemed unjust and he still could only hear one name in his mind. Orson Luz.

The Police Officer raised his eyebrows, it was as if he thought Aman had no feelings! Is this how he treats all the criminals he catches? Of course, Aman didn't expect him to be kind but he shouldn't make one feel less human either. "Like you don't know?" He chuckled.

"No, I don't know!" Aman shouted it was half the truth. He knew this had to do with never paying Orson Luz back. Fine, that was wrong of him but he wasn't going to keep the money for good! When he had the time to earn enough he'd pay him back!

"Then you must be drunk because you're the man we are looking for." The Officer pulled on the cuffs as a way of telling Aman to get a move on it.

Aman kept his head down as he walked the halls of the hotel. He didn't want anyone to remember his face, he didn't want to be marked a criminal. Then he was taken down the stairway as if he was a dangerous man. He could feel himself sweat as his body was still weak and bruised. Everything seemed to hurt at that moment, the bruises burned, his head was spinning and aching. He looked down at the cuffs secured around his wrist as if he's murdered, someone! He's done a lot of wrong in his life, but never has he killed anyone, never did he want to except for one time in particular. And those cuffs hurt his wrists, not physically but mentally. It was as if they spoke to him, telling him he's done more than he actually has. Making him feel like a complete moron that should just die! What would his parents think? He could see his Mama, she was always proud of him no matter the son he was. Yet he knew this should be the thing to ruin even that unconditional love of a Mother. And she's seen enough, she didn't deserve this. What a humbling feeling it was to be locked behind those cuffs, not a good kind of humble but a shameful one.

"Get a move on it!" The Officer yanked Aman to the side of the car and began patting him down. Right in front of anyone who was out there. Aman shut his eyes, somehow it made him feel as if he was hiding. "Get back there!" The Officer opened the back door and shoved Aman in.

"You're making a bad decision!" Aman mouthed knowing he had nothing to lose now.

"Don't talk back." Said the Officer, just before he shut the door he lowered his voice. "And call me Officer Thindall."