17-What about the small things?

Here's the next chapter! be sure to let me know what you think! :D :D 

Luis had made it to Indiana by the next morning, he's been following the news on his case and wherever the law was, he made sure he wasn't.

***

"I can't believe Aman's going to Mexico City!" Agustin stated that morning just before Isla got there.

"It's his problem." Said Dylan, he was dressing Valeria.

"No, it's mine! I was the one that let Orson Luz in this house!" Agustin was pacing his bedroom.

"How were you supposed to know? Aman should have been honest with us in the first place when he called you saying he needed a ride home." Dylan was angry with Aman although he still felt sorry for him.

"Why don't you guys stop trying to figure this out, it's all Aman's fault and I have a good mind to tell Officer Heart." Agustin and Dylan both glared at Javier.

"Well, you're probably right that is if you want to lose Aman as a friend forever." Said Dylan.

"He's never been a friend!" Shouted Javier.

"What about when you two use to stay up all hours of the night laughing in your room?" Questioned Agustin.

"That's when he use to at least try to be nice, but even then I knew he would be the one to blow this whole thing." Replied Javier looking sure of his statement.

Valeria seemed quite sure too, she cooed loudly. Agustin stifled a laugh.

"What's so funny?" Asked Dylan as he held the child up in his arms. She was wearing his scarf for her shirt. Dylan wrapped it around her chest then tied it at the back. Then he put a bib around her legs.

"Dylan what did you put on her? Come here Valeria, you can't be comfortable." Agustin took the child from Dylan.

"That's all that's clean!" Dylan protested.

"Oh no, we have no time for anything anymore." Said Agustin. "Looks like one of us needs to get to the laundromat."

"Maybe that explains why your shirt smells so bad." Said Dylan.

"Does my shirt smell bad Javier?" Asked Agustin growing red in the face from anger.

"I didn't want to break it you." Shrugged Javier.

"And you two were going to let me out like this?!" Asked Agustin.

"When was the last time you washed that thing?" Dylan eyed the red and blue flannel Agustin was wearing open over a black T.

"I-I don't know, like two weeks ago?"

The other boys gasped. "We were just teasing, but now that you mentioned it, Javier be my gusset and smell Agustin's shirt!" Said Dylan.

***

"No!" Shouted Agustin dashing out of the room with Javier on his tail. "Leave me alone!" He laughed all the way to the front door. He was headed to work when he flung it opened to end up face to face with, "Isla!" He exclaimed.

She had a hand over her mouth laughing. "Good morning Agustin."

Agustin felt his cheeks go red. "Good morning, come on in."

Isla looked over at Javier. "Hey Javier, what are you doing?" He was lingering behind Agustin very closely.

"I was just checking if his shirt smelled okay." Told Javier. Isla raised her eyebrows.

"Javier, go to school." Agustin snarled at him.

"See ya later." Javier left the two alone and Agustin couldn't even look at Isla, not after what just happened.