27-making it to the finish!

A/N Secondo to last chapter published! I am so excited to have the whole thing up almost. :D 

"Sure you're okay?" Aman asked Nicholas for the hundredth time that morning.

"I'm totally fine! I feel as good as new!" He replied only leaning his body into Aman more heavily.

"I promise something like this isn't going to happen again, Niki." Said Aman, he glanced over at his Mama who was walking beside them down the hallway in the hospital. He was having a hard time with letting Orson Luz go after what he did to his own brother. Their Papa already went home a few days before that because he couldn't miss out on work, now Nicholas and their Mama was headed home.

"Stop worrying Aman, focus on what you have here with the boys. And I think you should go see a Dr." Said, Mama.

"Mama I'm fine! And don't worry about me worrying, I've done enough of that for a lifetime!" Aman was dying to let his family in on the real reason behind he and the boys mission. They made their way out to the bus that was waiting to take them to the airport. "I'll miss you." Said Aman.

His Mama took his face in her hands and placed a kiss on his nose. "We will miss you, Aman, take good care of Valeria."

"And don't go getting any more concussions." Winked Nicholas.

"Come here Niki," Aman grabbed his brother in a tight embrace, he had to make that whole thing up to him. "Let yourself heal and don't forget to call me whenever you have a chance and keep that bracelet safe."

"I will Aman, take care of yourself." Then Nicholas took hold of his Mamas' arm and they walked off to the bus.

"Love you both!" Aman called after them. He watched the bus disappear. Try to forget Orson Luz, it's part of the contract. He told himself. He turned toward the parking lot when all of the sudden he felt very dizzy! He stopped to balance himself, by then the concussion should be healing unless it was a bad one. He never did see a Dr. and didn't know the extent of it. He was beginning to believe everyone was right, he needed to see one or he would just be asking for more trouble. He waited on till his vision cleared then headed to the car.

***

Officer Heart was entering Corey's room. He wasn't sure how he'd deal with the boy, it was really Corey's choice rather or not he wanted to press charges against Orson Luz. He walked in to find Corey picking at his breakfast. "Good morning."

Corey looked up seeming startled. "Good morning."

"Don't be nervous. How are you feeling?" Asked Officer Heart.

"I don't know, things aren't getting any better." Replied Corey bleakly.

"Mind if I sit down?" Corey nodded his head so Officer Heart took the chair beside his bed. "Are you up to discussing some things?" He asked.

"I don't need your help and I don't need anything from your boys, my sister is here now."

Officer Heart didn't expect Corey to say that! "Is she?"

"Yeah and I'd really like to be left alone now." Replied Corey, he placed his fork down as if he was done fighting with his appetite for good that morning.

"Well, I am a Police Officer Corey and I need to ask you a few questions. What do you plan on doing with Orson Luz?" Corey looked even more nervous by then. "The choice is yours now."

"Did he settle things with you?" Asked Corey.

"Yes, I don't know where he is now. I need to know if your pressing charges and I'm asking you as a Police Officer not a leader of my boys."