Brightest Eyes

Levi's P.O.V

I was walking down Werewolf High in black long leather boots reaching my knee, a black mini skirt, with a red crop top and a leather black jacket. I have 4 piercings on my right ear and 6 on my left ear. I have a piercing on my lip and snake bites and a tongue piercing. Black spiked choker around my neck and a red lollipop in my mouth. You see my names Levi Ackerman and I'm an omega. A very shy one if you get to know me. But nobody believes that based on the way I dress. I was walking down the hall ways minding my business until......BAM!!!! I hit somebody and fall back words.

"Hey fuc-" I stopped when I saw the most sexiest alpha I've ever seen. He stood up and looked me over. "Are you OK? I'm so sorry its my first day and I was rushing to find my classes." He hurriedly said. His voice was deep and sexy i almost went into heat just hearing it.I stood up and couldn't help but notice how sexy he truly was. He was tall about 6'5 with light brown skin. Nice muscles that flexed every time he moved them. Dark brown hair with light green maybe teal eyes. He had a lip piercing with 5 piercings on each ear. He wore Black skinny jeans with a white t-shirt that showed his muscles.On his feet he wore black boots. "Hello" he said waving his hand in my face. I blushed darkly. "Yes I'm fine ummm what's your name" I muttered looking away blushing darkly.

He smiled and oh god was it sexy. "My name is Eren,Eren Jaeger".

"Umm I'm Levi". I muttered blushing darkly.

I was about to shake his hand when suddenly I tripped and fell on his chest. I looked up and saw him smirking. "As much as I love having you blushing and on top of me were in the halls" he whispered in my ear. I hurriedly got up trying to clam down my beating heart muttering a quick "sorry". As I tried to walk away I felt a SMACK!

"you have a nice ass levi" he handed me a paper and said "call me sometimes" .

He walked away leaving me a blushing mess. Every body was staring I snapped and said "DONT YOU PEOPLE HAVE LIVES" and stopped away blushing furiously.

I rushed into the bathroom in order to rinse of my face of the year that's surrounding me.