It happened

Kennys P.O.V

Little Levis pregnant huh? Time to pay him a little visit.

                 3rd P.O.V

Levi was sitting home alone because Eren had when to get him some ice cream with pickles. Suddenly he hear a CRASH! BOOM! THUD! He jumped already calling Eren. Before he could answer someone came from behind.

"Put down the phone" the stranger said.

Levi slowly put down the phone.

"Who are you" Levi asked

"A trash collector" the stranger said stepping closer to Levi.

Levi out a hand over his belly and screamed for Eren. Next think he knew all black.

              Erens P.O.V
Eren came home to a trashed house Levis phone one the table a crack window and blood droplets.

Eren this is your wolf our mate and pups are in trouble

I fucking see that

I'll link the pack to meet you and your destination

Wait is that the Symbol if the Rose gang. That Levis uncle kenny runs.

I believe it is. He kidnapped levi.

Call the pack were meeting up at enemys territory

Yes

                  Levis P.o.v

Pitch black was all I saw. I'm on a bed I can tell. I'm in chained. Lights appear now. I look around the room and I see HIM.

"Kenny were the fuck am I" I screamed

"A dissecting room were we will kill your baby if you don't give it up" Kenny answers

"Fuck no never" I said holding my stomach

Kenny came close slapping me across my face. He put me on the dissecting table. He got a knife and marker.

"Were should I cute here or maybe here you worthless bitch" Kenny teased while poking my stomach with the marker.

"Stop Kenny stop"I pleaded.

"Your just like your filthy mother. You want to bread so bad. Then breath my children." Kenny said taking of his pants an sliding down my panties. He was about to enter when.....

   BOOOOM!!

Kenny raised an eyebrow smirking. The door bursted open and there was Eren. Eyes yellow. Teeth beaded. Full royal alpha mode. A black haired girl and a blond haired boy stepped behind eren. The raven and blodie came to me while Eren attacked Kenny. They brought me outside and guarded me until Eren came back.

"I'm so sorry Levi I'll never let you out of my sight again" Eren said.

"I'm fine. You came quick. Let's go home" I said.

Eren thanked all his pack members and drove us home. We cleaned up and watched a movie. Eren turned around looking at me.

"You truly are a beautiful omega and soon to be bride and mother" Eren said dreamily.

I blushed and smiled turning back to the movie.