Eren Talks With His Wolf

3rd Person P.O.V

Eren

Yes wolf

Why will you not mate him?

Like I said earlier wolf he's not ready its just the heat talking. Would you want to mate him when he's in heat an delusional so when he wakes up he could be mad at us both?

No. But you must tell him about you before times up. He must know the truth.

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO TELL HIM IM THE ROUGE ALPHA. STRONGEST ALPHA EVER. DIRECT BLOODLINE OF THE ALPHA KING.

He deserves to know. He will except us. Even with this royal blood.

But how can I tell him I'm also the Next Alpha King? And he will be the Luna?

I don't know. We will figure this out. Get some rest.

OK. You too.

Be careful though.

I will.

Other alphas can smell the royalty and will want to fight you out of jealousy protect our mate even if you have to use your full power don't run from what we are.

I'm not running I'm keeping my mate safe until the time is right to tell him. Now go.

Hmm. Very well then.

                 Erens P.O.V

After my jog and the talk with my wolf I decided. I will tell Levi after his heat on chrismas day. Now to find a present. Maybe I could get him....PERECT!

              Levis P.O.V

My heat finally calmed down now I can text eren for a bit and eat the sandwich he made me.

To eren: hey

From eren: are you ok?

To eren: 😂yes I'm fine I finally have a break thank you for not taking advantage of me.

From eren: I would never do that now get some rest I'll be back soon.

To eren: OK later

From eren: later

I finished eating the sandwich then took a quick shower. I grabbed some boxers and one of his sweaters that go mid-thigh. As soon as I hit the bed I fell into a peaceful slumber. I faintly heard eren say "goodnight my beautiful Luna". Hmmm wonder what a Luna is?