The Good Stuff

Eren gently put levi on the bed , slowly taking off both there cloths. Eren began to bite and suck on Levis neck giving him kisses all over his flesh and nipples. He bit Levi's nipples cause a very interesting reaction. Levis moans could be heard all through out the room. Eren began to pinch, twist, and suck on Levis pink hard sensitive nipples. Levi arched his back begging eren for more. Eren smiled and began kissing down Levis stomach. Licking and leaving hickeys all over. He came down to Levis member and began to gently touch it. As he worked his mouth around Levis member he twisted Levis nipple. Levi howled and arched his back. Eren then commanded Levi to lick his three fingers. After eren proceeded to still his fingers in Levis awaiting whole on by one. Soon Levi was ready. He began to out da tip of his member in Levi going in an out gently. Eren complimented out beautiful Levi looked with such a lewd expression. He gently went in and out while kissing Levi kindly and sweetly. After they both cum. They took a shower together.

"Levi" eren muttered

"Yes eren" Levi said

"Marry me and become Luna and my wife" eren said kneeling down with a diamond ring.

"YES YES I WILL MARRY YOU" Levi shouted happily.

"And Levi we might go a round to with those sexy red panties and stocking you have on under that big jacket"eren growled out

Levi blushed and gently tugged the bottom of the jacket and said "I'm not complaining so let's go"