Xmas Day/Levis Bday

Levi P.O.V

"Eren its beautiful" I said. In the box was a golden necklace that had Erens queen L on it. It had diamonds as well. There was matching earrings. I began to cry for how beautiful it was. Eren slightly placed the necklace on my neck. "Its beautiful on you" he whispered while looking at me eyes full of love. I blushed and whipped my tears away. "Nobody never done something so sweet for me before" I blushed and looked away. "Well I'm glad I'm the first" eren smiled and hugged me. Suddenly a question popped in my head. "Eren since your the rouge alpha and a prince what makes you even more special from the rest of the other wolves."I asked curiously.

Tell him the truth eren.

"As prince and a rouge I have super strength, I can control fire and water and air. My eyes turn red unlike every else wolf turned a yellow color. Also my teeth have poison that will severely injure somebody if I wanted to do that. My hands have a healing spell on it. Meaning I can heal you. I can read anybody mind as well." Eren calmy explained.

"Wow"I muttered still in shock.

"And the one I mated to if its a guy can carry pups."he stated like it was the most simplest thing in the world

"Wh-  me carry pups?"I asked blushing wildly.

"Hahaha yes you may carry our pups if you wish my omegan queen" eren stated smiling.

"Make love to me eren" I stated calmly and with confidence.

Eren picked me up bridal style and carried me to the bed took off his shirt and claimed on top of me.

    Sorrryyyyy guys the next chapter will have all the juicy details 😍😍😍