Shopping spree

3rd person P.O.V

As Levi and Eren entered Victoria's secret Levi begin to get excited. He loved shopping no matter how down he was. He was currently wearing black tight booty shorts with a baby blue oversized jacket with black converse with a white kitten on it. He had on a chain that said "Eren Jaegers Property". Eren was looking for things that could make Levi happy when suddenly he smelled a distress sent and heard a scream. Levi he thought. He ran over to the smell of his fiancé and his blood began to boil. A tall muscular man was holding Levi bye the neck.

"Put my fucking fiance down you piece of shit." Eren growled his eyes turning his royal Alpha red. His sent possesses royalty and anger. The person that was holding Levi stepped back scared and let Levi go then as Levi tried to run to eren he slapped Levis ass. Eren picked up Levi and placed him behind him.

"Baby close your eyes for exactly 10 seconds" Eren said scarily. Levi closed his eyes and all he heard was screams and gasps and please to stop. Eren returned  an picked up levi. They began shopping again. Levi felt happier knowing his strong Alpha was there to protect him. Levi picked up 5 different panies along with a full set of lingerie and silk dresses. Eren was being more protective then ever now. Levi smelled of honey and vanilla while Eren smelled of wood. After they finished with there shopping they went out to eat. They decided to get married after there baby was born.

Eren

What

Protect our mate introduce him to the rest of the pack and bring him to the castle and pack house

Soon

Eren watched silently as his mate and future wife ate peacefully.