After School

3rd Person P.O.V

Levi was walking down the halls as the bell dismissed the students ending the school day. He suddenly felt hot. He squirmed and hurriedly walked. People started turning around giving him hungry stares. "He was in heat!!!!" He thought. Suddenly he head a growl that almost made him cum right then and there."MATE"Eren growled out and hurriedly walked to Levi picking him up and throwing him over his shoulder. Eren then began to run to his house. With was a five story mansion. Eren through Levi on the bed with Levi still whimpering and blushing. "Please fuck me I can't take it mark me as yours" Levi moaned out. "Your my mate and I love you but I will not mate you until your 100% ready my little princess. I'll get you some toys and a shirt with my scent and some food for when your first round is over" Eren growled out walking out the door leaving Levi blushing and happy to have such a good mate. Soon Seen came back into the room with a basket full of boys, a shirt with his remeembed a grilled cheese sandwich with water. "I'll be taking a walk shoot me a text when its OK to come back"Seen said and kissed Levis forhead. Levi nodded and pecked Eren on the cheek. Seen walked out the room and grabbed his jacket and began to take a run to try and calm his wolfs voice in his head.

Why didn't you mate him?

He wasn't ready it was the heat talking

Hmm. Mate him soon Eren.

I will Ren. Now calm down my wolf and sleep.

OK Seen. But remember, the time is almost near warn him before its to late.

I know.