The Gender

3rd P.O.V

Today was the day Eren and Levi find out the gender of their baby. They were in the car listening to clarity the Nightcore version.

"If our love is sanity why are you my clarity" Levi sang loudly smiling brightly. Eren chuckled knowing how much Levi loved the song.

"Baby are you happy to find out the gender?" Eren asked.

"Yeah. No matter what gender I'll love them unconditionally" Levi answered.

They entered the doctor's office for there appointment they had at 3:30. Currently 3:19 they had some time. As Eren and Levi sat down and began to chat soon the doctor came it.

"Levi Ackerman and Eren Jaeger" the doctor semi shouted.

Eren and Levi stop up and began to follow the doctor. Levi was instructed to pull up his shirt and lay on the bed. The doctor began to rub the device over Levi's stomach.

"Congrats your having a healthy baby girl" The doctor announced.

"Her name will be Evangeline Jaeger" Levi said.

"I can't wait until she's born" Eren smiles brightly.

After they left the doctor they went to get some food at McDonald's.

Later that night when they both reached home and showered they fell asleep whispering I love yous and goodnight. Levi was wear white lace panties and one of Erens sweaters. Witch was to big on Levi so It looked like a dress. Eren was in only his boxers.

(Times skip to the next morning)

Eren woke up to the sound of Levi vomiting in the bathroom.
He rushed out of bed and to Levi's side.

"Are you okay sweetie?" Eren asked.

"It fine probably something I ate last night" Levi said.

Eren then began to help Levi change his clothes. He began to look at Levi's Pinker then usual nipples. When he grazed his hand by it Levi jumped in shock and a blushing mess.

"Your nipples are really sensitive since you got pregnant" Eren smirked.

" D-d-dont t-t-think y-you can do shit l-like that again" Levi stuttered still blushing.

Eren nodded and stressed Levi in a pair of shorts n a tank top. They began to watch a movie together while eating pancakes and chocolate milk.