Chapter 2

This book will be from Wonwoo's P.O.V unless it says Mingyu's P.O.V :)
---------------------
"I heard my name" A deep voice from behind spoke.

I recognized that voice, it was Mingyu. I didn't bother to turn around, knowing his cold gaze would pierce through me. I felt a hand grab my wrist and pull it tightly.I looked forward and I was right, it was Mingyu pulling me.

"Ey! Where are you taking my best friend you asshole!" I heard Seungkwan's voice echoing quieter as he walked faster.

I looked up at his face and his side profile was handsome. Sharp jawline and attractive features, I couldn't help but admire him.

"W-what are we d-doing...." I started to panick. I realised we were going to the other side of the building. It was quiet and the only noise heard was our footsteps.

"Just shut up and follow me!" His voice was harsh.

"Please let go.." I whimpered. My wrist started to ache and I was scared.

We reached a corner and he let go of my wrist there. It seemed like a corner where no one knew about.

"Ok look, what did Seungkwan mean when he was wailing my name out very loudly?" He questioned me with arms crossed.

My gaze diverted to the floor, i never was able to meet his eyes, no matter what.

"At least look at me while I'm speaking to you!" His voice got louder and harsher.

I shook my head.

"He meant N-nothing...c-can i leave?" I asked quietly. My adrenaline was racing. I dont know why I'm so scared of him, I have nothing to fear. He's never hurt me physically, he's only threatened me and gave me the cold shoulder.

He slowly approached me and his arm was against the wall, cornering me. My heart started to beat like crazy as he got closer.

"Now will you look at me when i speak to you....."His voice was quiet but spine-chilling.

I nodded slowly and felt the pressure release.

"Im heading to class now, see you at home younger brother" He raised one hand up and left.

My heart felt like it was about to skip a beat, i was scared shitless. Despite my feelings towards him, he was still intimidating.

Why do I feelings for a guy so cold.....Why cant I just like a pretty girl like everyone else....

I started to head to class and didnt pay much attention in class.
--------------------
It was lunchtime and I lined up at the cafeteria.

"Hello honey what would you like today?" The lunch lady asked. Somedays we had the young attractive one, other days we had the old hag. Today we had the young one.

"Hmmm...just a ham and cheese sandwich and apple juice" I smiled and took my wallet out.

"Wow I've never seen you smile before, it looks adorable on you and that would be $5" She grinned at me. I pushed my glasses up and gave her a $5 note.

(A/N IM FROM AUSTRALIA AND WE HAVE 5 DOLLAR NOTES SO IDK IM JUST GOING WITH CURRENCY I KNOW. THIS DOESNT MEAN THE SETTING IS IN AUSTRALIA THOUGH XD!)

She handed me my lunch and I went to my usual spot next to Seungkwan. He was sitting down fiddling with his fingers.

"Aren't you eating?" I asked him confused.