Chapter 12

"MINGYU! ARE YOU OK!"
----------
I panicked over what was in front of me. All of Mingyu's books and clothes trashed his room. Everything was a mess! Worst of all was that Mingyu laid on the floor;lifeless.

I ran up to his corpse and shook him. He looked very pale and still, incredibly still.

"MINGYU! MINGYU YA! WAKE UP!" I shook him. Still eyes closed, pale as ever.

I checked the pulse on his wrist and neck. Everything was normal.

"HAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAA!" He bursted out, scaring the shit outta me.

I sighed in relief but I pushed him back to the floor roughly.

"FUCK YOU! EVERYONE'S WORRIED ABOUT YOUR STUPID ASS, AND YOU'RE HERE LAUGHING OVER A SERIOUS SITUATION!" I crossed my arms and watch him clench his stomach.

I never knew this boy could laugh so hard. This was probably the happiest I've ever seen him.

"OH MY GOD! YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN YOUR FACE!" He started wheezing and hiccuping.

In annoyance I walked up to him and kicked his leg. Then I made my exit.

"Two words dedicated to you...FUCK YOU!" I slammed the door on him and walked over to my room.

I let out a heavy sigh and plopped onto my bed.

Fuck man, life has been so hectic ever since Mingyu started making moves on me -_-

I didn't even bother changing since I was already in my pajamas from the night before.

"BOO!" Mingyu jumped on top of me.

"WHA?! WHEN DID YOU-" Mingyu cuffed his hand over my mouth.

"Shhhh~ there are guests downstairs! Mother and father lied to them saying that we are studying!" He giggled.

His breath smelt like alcohol.

He slowly uncovered my mouth and I took the chance to talk.

"Mingyu did you take anything weird today?"

He pouted his lips like a toddler and leaned back from pinning me down. His thighs were tightly grasping my waist, so i couldn't move.

"I took 9 shots of vodka" He giggled again.

No wonder he looks so busted...

"Oh brudda found a new guy so Mingyu no happy :(" He placed both index fingers on the side of his cheeks, while pouting.

I frowned at him, giving an angry face.

"I loooooove yooooouuuuu~" His eyes drooped closed. He plopped himself on top of me, making his chest on my face. I was literally smothering his non-existant tits.

Great this is weird...

I felt his chest rise and fall from each snore he took. This felt so weird yet I'm still wondering why I haven't moved yet.

I turned my head so my ear placed onto his chest. I can hear his heartbeat. This rose my pulse pace. He was on top my lanky ass body. A masculine hot guy on top of me =_=...

I stayed under him for what felt like an eternity, hearing his heartbeat every second. I finally got the courage to roll him over and tuck him into my bed.

I can't carry this tall ass titan back to his room, so its better if he stayed here. Once he wakes up I'll send him back.

He snuggled into my pillow and shifted a small smile. It was so cute, I was watching a puppy sleeping peacefully.

I walked over to my study table and decided to take the time befor ebedtime to study. I haven't been concentrating in my school work ever since Mingyu made moves on me, again the cause of all catastrophe.

I revised maths and some other crap. It was the usual nerdy Wonwoo and his brain. After I finished, I decided to clean my glasses since its been a while since my babies have been cleaned.

Having glasses is such a huge responsibility at times. It can get dirty anytime and is breakable. I lifted my shirt, checking on that bruise from 2 weeks ago, it seems to be going away.

Even for that bruise I haven't been taking care of it.

I switched off the lamp on my study table and walked towards my bed. Of course a large, masculine body was snoozing like a puppy on one side.

I put my phone on silent then charged it. I lifted up the blanket and all I could see was the silhouette of Mingyu. I just wanted to wrap my arms around his body and nuzzle my face into his neck.

My eyes were so exhausted. It had been a long day today. I could feel Mingyu turn his body around, facing me. I peeked with one eye and he was staring at me and smiling.

I opened both eyes, also checking him out. He's such a beauty, the contrast from the garden lights outside really make his face beautiful.

He moved in closer. He pounced on top of me, still under the blanket.

"M-mingyu...please get off..." I stuttered.

His breath hit my neck and I turned to avoid his eyes. The breath smelt like rough alcohol and his eyes glistened. He leaned in for a kiss. I tried to push his body off me but he wouldn't budge.

He was really forceful. The kiss was out of his lusts. He stole the lead and played my lips around. His lips were so soft and desirable. The kiss deepened into a make out session, with him taking the lead. His tongue explored inside as my heart was about to burst.

He trailed his kisses down to my neck. The sweet spots had been pecked all over. A hand crawled under my shirt. It carressed my flat stomach and reached my nipple. He was trying to tease me at an early stage. Every time he touched me, I felt like letting out a soft moan.

Not yet Wonwoo...too early...

I twitched as his fingers started fiddling. Gritting my teeth, I avoided looking at him. Embarrassment crept onto my cheeks, making me blush.

"M-mingyu...s-stop...p-please..." I moaned.

He kept on going.

"P-please...t-think a-about our p-parents...d-downstairs..." His lips sucked on my collarbones.

He sucked as hard as he could. It was painful yet the way my heart was bursting made the pain turn into pleasure.

He stopped and took a good glimpse at me.

"I marked you, you're mine now brother" He smirked then went back to his side of the bed.

I turned around and stared at the wall.

Mark? He marked me?...

Suddenly his large arms scooped around me, spooning my body into his. His leg also crossed over my waist. My butt met his member...and it was hard.

He nuzzled his nose into my neck. He kissed it as he rubbed my butt against his member gently. A sudden gasp escaped and my eyes opened so wide, I think my eyeballs popped out.

"Hmph..." He smirked under my neck then snoozed off.

He's such a lustful loser...

--------------------
YO GURL IS BACK! ANYWAYS YEAH I ADDED A MINI ALMOST SMUT SCENE XDDD (HEHEHE NOT YET ITS TOO EARLY :3)

I HAVE THIS THING WHERE I STORE DIFFERENT SMUT WRITING STYLES, SO IF I HAVE A BRAIN FART WHEN WRITING THE ACTUAL FANFIC, I JUST COPY N PASTE FROM MY NOTES XD (WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT I DID HALFWAY HERE XDDD)

VOTE AND COMMENT AND SHARE IF YOU LIKE THE STORY SO FAR!!!

-AJ ^0^