Chapter 6

"We have to fix you first" I chuckled at his worried face.

I placed the ice pack onto his bruised face. He hissed as the ice pack touched his cheek.

"I'll hold it" He grabbed the ice pack and held it against his face.

"Why didn't you tell me something had happened?" Mingyu asked me out of the blue. My smile faded to a sadness.

I just shook my head in response and looked at my study table, unable to speak to him.

"Here we go again~" He sighed.

A soft hand was placed on my cheek. His thumb slowly rubbed my cheek as our eyes met. My heart started to beat unevenly. It sped up as everything intensified.

He leaned in closer, eyes closed. I felt the rush through my body, i can tell he was leaning for a kiss.

*KNOCK* *KNOCK* *KNOCK*

"Boys! Dinner's ready!" A female voice from outside interrupted.

I pushed him off and stood up. My cheeks were burning up and I covered my face in embarrassment.

"I'll meet you down stairs" I placed my hands in front of my waist, interwining my fingers. I left the room and rushed downstairs.

"Wow someone seems hungry!" Mum was on her way up the stairs.

"Heheheehehe~ Did you eat his meat?" Hyejin joked as she set the dining table.

"Stop joking around! What if someone hears!" I squealed at her rude comment.

"Whose meat?" A voice from behind spoke.

"Fuck off Mingyu!" I didn't bother turning around; i already knew it was him.

"You should fuck me!" He laughed his ass off along with Hyejin agreeing.

"BOYS! LANGUAGE!" My mother shouted, making all of us scurry away.
----------------------

For the first time, Mingyu had sat next to me in dinner. The whole fucking time, that asshole kept carressing my thigh. I'm just an innocent child trying to eat my dinner peacefully but he wants to be a playful bastard and keep touching my thighs.

After dinner, I headed straight up stairs to my bedroom, not even bothering to keep track of Mingyu. As I changed into my sweatpants and t-shirt, Mingyu entered my room. GREAT!

"What do you want now?" I grunted.

"I want you~ Woonie~ Don't be mad at me hehehehe~" He chuckled like a small kid.

"You do realise you're older than me by a year?" I scoffed at his disgusting aegyo.

Highkey it was cute though.....

He was acting all cute and shit after I accidentally stepped on my father during dinner. It was Mingyu's fault for messing with me, i was only trying to get him back from stepping on my foot. It was scary seeing father's stern face. Thank god it was in the dinner table or else I would've gotten a good one hour lecture and yelling.

I ignored his pouting 5 year old face.

"Night Night Gyu~ stand there the whole night why not?" I chuckled at his cute face.

I turned off the lamp and the room filled with darkness instantly. I curled my legs a bit, to fall asleep in a comfortable position. I felt his presence behind me, once again heavy weight pressing the mattress down. His arm swung around me and face nuzzled into my neck.

"Turn around..." He mumbled. I turned around, to the site of his dark, dilated pupils. I guess the street lights did cast a dim light in my room.

I saw a silhouette of a smile across his face. His hand placed on my cheek again, rubbing it slowly.