Chapter 3 (Part 1)

As the home bell rang, the teacher yelled at us to finish off the work as homework. I exited the classroom as my whole day was ruined by Mingyu's kiss.

"Wonnie! Wait up!" A familiar voice screeched. Of course it was Seungkwan.

I stopped in my tracks and unplugged my earphones.
"So you going on Friday to Minghao's?" Seungkwan wrapped his arm around my shoulder and we headed down the stairs.

"Well...I'm not really sure...." I muttered. I kept repeating what Mingyu did to me in the toilets today.

"Hmmmm....did something happen between you and Mingyu?" His head cornering my face, expression was blank yet curious.

"Yeah.....he kissed me on the cheek......" I muttered again. My cheeks started burning to the thought.

"HE WHAT!" Seungkwan's eyes balled out and his mouth dropped.

"He um...kissed my cheek....I'm sure it means nothing....I mean we are brothers....." My hands automatically tugged themselves into my sleeves as I swayed shyly.

I waited for another girly scream but when I looked up, I saw a creepy grin on his face.

Seungkwan and I parted ways since him and Hansol went straight to the parking lot. Hansol was old enough to drive so they went home together.

I reached the school gate, plugging in my earphones again. Our car was in front of Mingyu. Usually I would walk home today but Mingyu seemed to be waiting for someone. Was he waiting for me? Just when we met eye contact.....

Never mind he was waiting for that gold digger......
Absolute horrific site, Mingyu was snogging that whore; again. I admit I did get kind of jealous but seriously the thought of two guys doing it, it might not work....and the fact that we are brothers....
Oh well seems like I'm walking alone again.

"Ey! Wonwoo, need a ride?" I heard a honk from a car and it was Hansol and Seungkwan. I shook my head.

"Cmon! We'll drive you home!" Seungkwan got out of the car and crossed his arms.

"Fine fine.....I'm coming" I rolled my eyes and entered their car.

The whole ride home was quiet and I had my earphones plugged in. Behind the slow, soft songs, I could hear the two lovebirds bickering in front. Seungkwan's loud ass voice can be heard from the other side of the world and Hansol's laugh was hysterical.

"Um guys... can you drop me at the park up ahead?" I asked them. Seungkwan nodded, knowing that Hansol doesn't know that Mingyu and I are brothers.
-------------------------------------------------------------
We reached the lush green scenery. Kids were running around in their little school uniforms. Screaming and yelling they laughed their way through. Brings back a lot of childhood memories.
"Thanks guys" I slammed the car door and reached the park in one piece.

"No worries babe! See you tomorrow at school!!~" Seungkwan waved like a mad man. I watched as the car screeched its way out.

I took a deep breath in and scrolled my way past the hyper kids. Hands in pocket, music playing in the background, it felt so natural. I'm the type to enjoy these types of things. Fresh air and blasting music in the back, if you know what I mean....

I'm a lone wolf......I enjoy lone times.....

The mansion wasn't far from sight, it stood there towering over the other buildings. I realised our black car drove past me. Must've been Mingyu.......

--------------------------------------------------------
I knocked on the door and one of the butlers greeted me with a bow. I smiled and walked upstairs. The stairs made a weird noise when I stepped on them, almost like a creak and thud combined. I reached my room which was next to Mingyu's and I could smell her perfume.

My stomach churned to the scent, I felt queasy and nauseous. It's not that I hate female perfume scents, but hers I had to get used to. It would stick to the walls of the hallway and his room.

I slammed the door to my room and minded my own business.

study.....study.......study........study..........
study...........

I could hear her laughing and giggling next door. I could feel my chest becoming heavy and I placed my hand on it. I felt like at this point I was about to pass out. Last night ive worked my self too hard studying, I stayed up until 3am, and got 2 hours of sleep.

Shit....am I going to die....

I blinked as my eyes started getting heavier along with my hand clenching my chest. I felt my heartbeat slowly, I was about to black out any second.....

--------------------------------------------

SHIT WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR BABY WONWOO!?!?!?!? Did he get a panick attack or did he blacked out or was everything around so stressful that his body just shut down!?!?!

Don't worry, he'll be fineeee~~

If u like the storyline so far, comment and vote! Ik I'm on hiatus but it doesn't hurt to update slowly?

-AJ ^0^