Chapter 13 (Last Chappy)

"Hey champ how's it going?" Tyler wrapped his arm around me. He grinned, showing off his dimples once again.

"Hey Tyler" I greeted him. He has such a lively vibe to an early morning.

Today was the last day of the semester, everything went by so quickly. All the exams and studying phases seemed slow but the school days itself flashed before my eyes. So much has happened during these past few weeks yet I can't believe spring break starts tomorrow.

"How was your sleep?" He asked.

"Ummm...very weird" I frowned, thinking of a drunk, horny Mingyu.

"That's cool" He nodded.

"Yeah I guess..."We made our way through the corridors.

"BOO!" Seungkwan jumped in front of me as I walked into the classroom.

"Not scary Boo" I chuckled at his disappointed face.

His face frowned even more when he saw Tyler behind me.

"Well speaking of the devil, when did this guy join you?" His eyebrow lifted in examination.

"Haha, i just bumped into Wonnie in the hallway" He rubbed the back of his neck again.

Seungkwan's eyes narrowed into thin lines. He rubbed his chin as if he had a beard.

"Wonnie?" Seungkwan stepped closer, still rubbing his non-existent beard.

"Yeah, isn't that what everyone calls him?" Tyler pulled my shoulder closer to his body.

He acted so casual about it.

"Well then, I'd like to borrow Wonnie for a while now, thank you very much for your time Tyler" Seungkwan pulled my arm and wrapped his arms around me.

He forced me into the classroom and made me sit next to him.

"Look I don't like that guy at all, he's weird and too nice. Just hang around me until I figure out why he's so attached to you" Seungkwan unpacked my bag for me, before I was able to comment.

I guess I have no choice, I don't want to start shit with my own best friend. And usually Seungkwan has a sharp sense when it comes to new people, with a normal conversation with them, he's able to detect the stranger's behaviour and personality.

"So any plans for spring break?" Seungkwan leaned forward with hopeful eyes.

"Nah, nothing that I could think of" I sighed.

"I'm going to this cabin type place with Hansol" Seungkwan held his cheeks and started blushing.

"Well at least you guys are doing something fun..." I covered my eyes then let out a dramatic sigh.

"You can join us if you want, especially with Mingyu" Seungkwan pinched my cheeks to cheer me up.

"SERIOUSLY?!" I jolted from my seat and fist bumped the air.

"Shit I have to let my family know..." I let out another dramatic sigh.

"Do you want to invite Jeonghan hyung with us?" Seungkwan said in a babyish tone.

"SERIOUSLY?! FUCK YEAH!" I yelled even louder.

This time I was pumped for the trip. I've never done anything like this in my life but going with Seungkwan and Mingyu and Jeonghan, I couldn't ask for a better holiday!