Rejecting the Rejected: Chapter 14

Oh my goodness, I nearly had a heart attack when I came on Wattpad this morning! So many of you have added, commented and voted on Rejecting the Rejected and I just want to say THANK YOU! I am absolutely speechless and all I can say is you guys are seriously the best readers ever! I do care about votes and comments, but people just reading RR is my dream come true!

Chapter 14 (FULL )              

Carter’s POV

Two days.

It has been two whole days since my mate was taken from me. Two days since I told her I accepted her. Two days since she has been in my arms.

They say your heart can’t hurt, well that was complete bullshit. I felt like someone had stabbed me repeatedly over and over again.

I was still on bed rest because of my injury. My father ordered me to stay here until I was fully recovered. I didn’t care if I was recovered or not, all I wanted was my sweet little mate in my arms, and the head of her mother who took her away from me.

I was guarded twenty four seven, so escape was impossible.

My wolf hasn’t spoken to me since we found out Kim was being forced to be married. It was hard not hearing from him, because then I knew this situation was bad. Really bad.

Was she alright? Were they hurting her? All these questions swirled around my mind making me sick. What If they were hurting her? How could I ever forgive myself?

Stop being such a pussy and man up! Our mate needs us! The scratchy voice of my wolf bellowed in my mind.

So now you decide to speak to me, huh?

My wolf snorted. Stop acting like a little bitch and find our mate!

I suddenly got angry, but not at my wolf, myself. He was right! I needed to go find my mate, and not sit around here moping. She needed me, and I was going to save her!

Of course I’m right. I decided to ignore that comment from my wolf.

I started to gently lift the covers off my body careful of not waking the guard who was currently sleeping in an uncomfortable hospital chair. My head was hurting rather badly, but that was the least of my worries.

As I tried to stand up, my legs felt like jelly, and I nearly collapsed, but I quickly grabbed the side of the bed to steady myself.

My legs slowly started regaining feeling and I was able to walk slowly towards the exit as soundly as possible.

As I was nearing the exit, I accidently tripped over a chair leg. It screeched painfully, which was enough to wake the guard.

His eyes snapped open and narrowed at me. He started standing up, but I quickly picked up a metal tray that was sitting on the table beside me and smashed it over his head.

He fell back into the chair unconscious. I slightly winced, but now wasn’t the time to be sympathetic, my mate’s life was on the line!

I hobbled outside towards the parking lot starting to regret not making a plan. I knocked out the guard and I sneaked outside the hospital, but now what was I supposed to do?

Just as the thought slipped into my mind, a truck raced through the parking lot barreling towards me. I quickly tried to jump back out of the way, but my legs gave out and I ended up falling on my butt. Just as the truck was about to run over me, the tires screeched and it came to a stop a few feet away.

Rejecting the Rejectedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें