Who is it

Denise exits the hotel suite, dangling a stainless steel briefcase from her right hand, and wearing an emotionless expression on her face.

The second she walks out the fire exit door, she passes the money filled case to Lonnie, then allows the crew to surround her and begin her next transformation.

Lois and another worker strip her of her clothes, dress her into a black lace garter slip, then cover her in a knee-length trench coat. Lennon rapidly refreshes her makeup while his partner transitions the long curly wig to a much shorter darker hairstyle. Nova checks her out then escorts her down the stairs, outside to the limousine.

Her destination is a dark brick-built mansion, enclosed with a tall twisted iron gate. Once the limousine pulls around the elegant water fountain, Denise steps out, jogs up the steps, then rings the doorbell with a french manicure index finger. Not even a minute later, the door unlocks and pulls back, revealing a married couple side by side.

She lifts up a sliver card with the name Vera on it, and the couple face each other, grin, then look back at her and move aside to let her in.

"Your coat." The middle-aged man said, and Denise untied and pulled off the trench coat then handed it to him, standing nearly naked before the two strangers.

He locks his eyes on his much younger wife, waiting for her approval nod, but she was too busy looking Denise over.

She spins a long finger in the air."Turn." She commanded.

Denise obeys and does a full turn and the wife takes her sweet time to observe every inch of her body.

She runs her wet tongue over her upper lip then leans over and whispers to her husband."Perfect."

He smirks, pleased with his wife's satisfaction, then turns to the stairway."Come along, Vera." He murmurs then leads the way up the marble stairs, to the master bedroom.

Inside the room smelled of sensual lavender. The ruby-colored lightbulbs were dimmed and the furniture and other furnishings were dark red and black.

"Please, do keep your heels on." The husband told Denise, walking over to the leather single sofa, placed in front of the bed."And go slow." He sits, folds his arms, and waits for the show to begin.

The wife pulls Denise to her body, wraps a hand around her throat, then traces the tip of her tongue over her lips. Denise tilts her head and parts her mouth, allowing their tongues to meet. While their tongues danced, they unclothe each other then move on to the plush canopy king-size bed.

Denise positions herself over the woman's naked body then looks up and connects her eyes with the husband's. Giving him that 'watch me' seducing look before moving her tongue across and down his wife's chest.

After the session is over, she returns to the limousine, handing Lonnie another filled briefcase before sliding inside.

She couldn't let the exhaustion get to her just yet, because in half an hour, she would be redressed and ready for her next client.

"Everyone is already at the next hotel," Nova states, leaning over and tapping the cigarette over the ashtray. She sits back and holds the stick between her two long pale fingers."you'll be getting all set there."

Denise nods then glances out the window, enjoying the little free time she had. Before she knew it, she was cleaned and dressed into a black spaghetti strap dress with new heels and jewelry. Her inky real hair was pinned up with a few curls hanging loosely around her face and her makeup was redone.

Lois was adding a clear layer of lipgloss to Denise's plumped lips when Nova let out a loud curse in her German language.

"Evan cancelled." Nova gritted through her teeth to Lonnie."His damn wife went into labor and he had to rush her to the hospital." She placed a hand against her forehead and muttered a few more curse words under her breath."We can't send her to the next client already. That'll only break the schedule."

"We'll just have to wait the next two hours." Lonnie responds, pushing up his thin glasses."At least we won't be behind on the next one."

Nova sighed, balling up her fists."Two grand, two-fucking-grand." She waved a hand in the air."Sohn einer hündin!"

While Nova was occupied, loudly complaining to an annoyed Lonnie, all Denise could think about is having more than an hour of free time to herself. She couldn't sleep of course but she at least wanted to get away from everyone in the room. She stands from the bed and Nova sensed it behind her back.

She spins around to face her."And where do you think you're going?" She asked, furrowing her dark brown brows.

"Out for fresh air." Denise answered flatly, grabbing her trench coat off the couch.

"I suppose as of the moment you're breathing in expired air, right?" She said sardonically, rolling her eyes. She turns away, dismissing her."Don't stay out too long. We don't want to have to come searching for you."

Before Nova could even finish her sentence, Denise was already out the door. She closes her eyes and exhales tiredly, walking down the empty hallway with her hands stuffed in the pockets of her coat.

She wanted to give up on this miserable job and run away right then and there, but where would she go? Who would she have? Who could she turn to?

"No one." She murmurs to herself. With a lazy knot, she ties her coat closed, then enters an empty elevator.

Reaching the first floor and a few inches out the entrance of the hotel, she inhales a deep breath of the fresh air then turns and walks down the not so crowded sidewalk.

She's only been into the call girl business for three months and she was already through with it all.

Her life was never supposed to turn out like this. And it was all because of the vile woman who married her long-deceased father.

Looking up from the ground, Denise finally checks out her surroundings. The tall buildings were beginning to look way different from where she was before and that's when she knew it was time to head back to the hotel.

Before she had a chance to turn, a shiny black SUV pulls up a few feet in front of her, and stops on the edge of the sidewalk. She paused and watched the driver door swing open and two legs step out onto the concrete.

A tall, middle-aged, dark man, dressed in all black, opens the backseat car door then gestures to it with his hand."Ma'am, please get inside." He uttered politely and she rolls her eyes up to the night sky.

Did Nova really send someone after me? She thought. Shit, I was only gone for a few minutes.

She sucks her teeth then slowly walks towards the car then slides inside. She assumed her bodyguard, Jonny, was sitting beside her but she wasn't sure due to the darkness, inside and outside.

"Look Jonny, I was only gone for a short period of time." She said in a low tone, gazing out the window as the car started to move."You didn't have to come after me." When he doesn't respond, she turns her head and glares at him."And what's with the stupid sunglasses and hat?"
She roughly snatches the two stylish items off him then throws them down to his lap."You look like a damn fool..." Her sentence trails off and her entire body goes numb at the unheralded sight of Michael Jackson, staring right back at her.