Dangerous

"Michael!" Janet shouted for her older brother, banging a fist against his bedroom door

"Michael!" Janet shouted for her older brother, banging a fist against his bedroom door. She stopped beating the door for a second to threaten,"I swear, I am going to kick this damn door down if you don't open it right now!"

Michael shook his head and chuckled to himself."Language Dunk!" He responded uncaringly.

He lifted his chin to properly fix the collar of his satin black button down shirt as she continued to complain on the other side of the door.

After finger curling the few hair strands  that framed his face, he walked over to the door and swung it open, coming face to face with an aggravated Janet. While she stood there with her arms tightly crossed and her brows furrowed, Michael only smiled sweetly at her in return.

"The party started two hours ago and you're still up here." She poked his chest hard."Why?"

"Ow." He winced pushing her hand away. He motions to himself."It takes time to look this good, Janet. Of course, you wouldn't know."

She tilted her head and laughed sardonically at him."Very cute—"

"Very sexy." He corrects her, pushing his mid-length curly hair behind his shoulders.

"Anyways," She rolled her eyes in annoyance."has Lisa called you yet? I know that's the real reason why you've been locked up in your room for so long."

He nodded his head then forced a smile and locked arms with her."Let's get you down to your party. By the way, you look really beautiful tonight, Dunk."

She stared at him for a moment. She wanted so badly to just ask him if everything was okay but from the look in his eyes she could tell he didn't wanna talk about it. Usually she would have asked anyway because that's just how Janet is, but she decided to not even bother. He would have just pushed the entire subject aside. As usual.

Finally, she softly smiled at him."Thank you."

As they headed for the stairway, he asked,"Is everything exactly the way you wanted it?"

"It is everything and more." She pecked his cheek."Thank you so much, Michael. I really really appreciate it."

"You know I would do anything for you Janet." He carefully walked her down the stairs and they proceeded to the backyard.

For Janet's 24th birthday, Michael allowed her to have her party at Neverland. He told her to plan it out however she wanted and that he would cover everything. Of course, being Michael, that wasn't his only gift to her. He also gave her a diamond necklace that matched with a bracelet. He was happy to see her wearing both jewelry pieces tonight.