Who is it

Monday through Thursday was dreadful for Denise. She hasn't seen Michael since Monday and she ached for him so badly. They've talked on the phone, but it wasn't enough for her.

"One more day." She exhaled tiredly, staring out the window of the moving limousine.

It was the end of the day, and Denise was brought back to the transformation studio to change into her regular clothes before leaving to her apartment.

Denise could tell her mind wasn't functioning properly when she realized she had put on her shirt and pants inside out. Twice.

She shook her head and inhaled a deep breath."You're losing it, Denise." After she's done, she heads for the doorway of the studio and almost smashes into Nova as she's coming in.

Her thick brows were furrowed into an angry position. Her nose scrunched up. She didn't look too happy. Then again, when is she ever?

Denise cleared her throat."Yes, Nova?"

Nova's eyes scan Denise up and down."Don't think I haven't noticed what's been going on lately."

She shook her head."I don't know what you're talking about."

She stepped into her space while saying,"You have been coming late to the studio more frequently than usual. I don't know who it is or what it is that is making you late all the damn time but if you know what's best for you, I suggest you cut that shit off real quick, Denise." She casually pulls out and lights two new cigarettes. Only she doesn't put them to her lips. Nova wraps a hand tightly around Denise's ponytail and slams her up against the wall.

"I am letting your stupid ass know," Nova spat, holding the ends of the cigarettes so closed to her neck."I am not to be fucked over with, you cunt. You need me. I don't need you. I could throw your ass out whenever the hell I want. You have no one to turn to. You'll be working these dirty ass corners and not be making a single damn dime. Keep it up, Denise." She roughly pressed the two cigarettes into her neck and Denise let out a sharp cry of pain.

Nova shoves her out the doorway and she wasted no time in running to the limousine.

By after midnight, Denise enters her apartment.

She walks down the hallway, and pulls open her desk drawer. Her eyes scammed the inside of the drawer that was filled with different sliver cards.

Unexpectedly, she sent her hands into the drawer, grabbing at the cards and furiously throwing them around.

By the end of her tantrum, she was sweating and her living room was a mess.

She collapsed to the floor and cried. She couldn't do it anymore. She had enough of Nova's harassment.

The sound of her cellphone ringing, brings her back to earth and she answers it.

"Hello?"

"I knew you would be up." Michael's angelic voice entered her ear.

"If you're calling to know about my answer Michael--"

"No I'm not calling for that." He said in a childlike manner, causing her to smile."I want to see you. I miss you."

Her mood is instantly brightened."I miss you, too. But I don't think I can make it tonight. Tomorrow I'm all yours."