Dangerous

Her response makes Michael half-smile. He slowly glances at her as she stares back at him with alluring eyes.

His eyes caught sight of her sparkling diamond necklace that wraps around her neck and dips down her cleavage. Women with diamonds were a thing that he admired highly.

"That's a beautiful necklace." He compliments.

She grazes her fingertips along the piece, stopping just above her cleavage. "Thank you. It's one of my favorites." She tilts her head and looks him up and down with questioning eyes."Are you not drinking tonight?"

Shyly, he replies, "I've already had two shots.".

With a giggle, she hums, "Oh, you're a lightweight.".

Laughing contagiously with her, he replies, "I want to enjoy the party before I drink too much and forget all about it the next day."

She nods to his explanation."Well for me, drinking is what makes a party even better." She steps closer to him."You won't forget about tonight." She assures, pushing her drink over to him.

"Didn't your mother ever tell you to never accept drinks from strangers?" He questions playfully, arching a brow at her.

She gave him an oh really look, pulling the drink back before taking a step closer to him.

While her eyes are locked on his, Talia lifts the glass to her mouth and embraces the skinny straw with her glossy lips.

The smile on Michael's lips slowly fades as his body begins to respond in a manner it shouldn't. More so, since it was a response to another woman and not Lisa.

Pulling the straw from her mouth and the glass, she says, "There. Now you know I didn't do anything to it." She touches her French manicure against it as she holds it up for him to take.

Michael covers Talia's hand with his own and stretches her arm upward so that the glass is directly in front of his face. While watching him swallow the remaining liquid, she grins with satisfaction and orders two more.

A sad Michael was starting to fade away and a happy Michael was coming in willingly.

After a few drinks and a lot of laughter, Michael and Talia were in the middle of talking about Neverland when Jermaine appears with a look on his face.

"Hello, brother." He says, fixing his eyes on Talia. He grins at the annoyed look on Michael's face when he looks at him. He knows it was directed at him."And you are?" He flirtatiously asks Talia.

Her smile is polite."Talia," She extends her hand to greet him, but he simply grabs it and plants a soft kiss on it, which causes Michael to roll his eyes.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Talia. I'm Jermaine." He smiles a charming smile at her and asks, "What are you two talking about over here?"

"Neverland," Michael murmurs.

Jermaine rolls his eyes to the sky."Of course. Don't you ever get tired of talking about this place?" He rudely said to Michael.

"How could anyone ever get tired of talking about this place? It's breathtaking." Talia came to his defense and he lightly smiles at her.

Jermaine looks back and forth between the two and could easily sense the attraction.

"Oh," he snaps his fingers as if suddenly remembering why he came over to speak to Michael. "I came over to ask you how Lisa is doing?" He turns to Michael.