Chapter 1

||Author's Note:: The people in this story are from Korea and are living in Seoul, South Korea. That is why the names seem odd for Americans.||

"Come on! It'll be fun!," Jimin whined. Jimin was a very cheerful college student who was always around his friends and always smiling. Him and his friends were hanging out in their dorm on a Friday night as usual, but there wasn't much to do. That's when Jimin got the idea to go to the most haunted hotel in Seoul. Most of the group agreed since they had nothing better to do, but some didn't like the idea as much.

"No way! I'm not going in some creepy hotel to get possessed or something!," Hoseok said with a scared look on his face. Hoseok was like Jimin, but was more silly and laughed more than just smiling.

"I agree with Hoseok. Plus, it's going to put you all in danger and I don't want you to hurt yourselves," Jin said seriously. Jin was the eldest of the group, and was pretty much the mother of it as well. He always worried about the others getting hurt, and was caring and gentle when they did hurt themselves.

"You guys are no fun," Taehyung pouted. Tae was the silliest and craziest of the seven. He could be serious when he wanted to be though.

"Maybe it would be better for us to go so that they could get scared. Then, they wouldn't want to do it again," Namjoon said trying to reason with Jin and Hoseok. Namjoon was the leader of the group. He always tried to come up with a logical explanation for things. He was basically the father of the group, even though he wasn't in a relationship with Jin. He was very serious most of the time, but tried to be fun around the group.

"Hey! We aren't scared! You three are the ones who don't want to do it because YOU are scared!," Jungkook said teasingly. Jungkook was the youngest of the group. He had just gotten out of high school last year and immediately moved into the dorm with the rest of his friends. It took him a while to get used to actually living with them, since normally it was just small visits. He's a very shy person, but he eventually warmed up to the other six.

"Calm down you guys, let's just go. I'm tired of hearing you guys whine and argue," Yoongi interrupted sounding rather annoyed. Yoongi was a very silent person. He had been through tough times in his life, but luckily he had the others to support him and help him through everything. If you didn't really know him, then you would think that he was some ungrateful, depressing, emotionless person who wanted nothing to do with anyone. That was very untrue if you really knew him though. Sure, he was quiet most of the time, and looked as if he was judging your every move, but he was really a kind and gentle person. Yoongi had a lot of trouble expressing his feelings, because he himself had been judged all throughout his childhood.

Hoseok and Jin sighed in defeat before getting up and heading upstairs to get dressed properly for the cold weather. The rest of the group, except for Jimin, stayed in the living room chatting while waiting for the others to come back in order to leave. Jimin had ran up to his room to get some "equipment" as he had said making air quotations with his fingers. When the three of them finally came back downstairs, they were wearing heavy coats and backpacks. Jimin was carrying four more backpacks, and threw them at the four others on the couch.

"What the?!," Yoongi mumbled as he looked at the backpack that landed in his lap. "What is this for?!" He looked over at Jimin who was now smiling his signature cheeky smile. You could always tell that he was truly happy or amused when his eyes turned into small crescents.

"We need something to protect ourselves with don't we?," Jimin chuckled.

Yoongi just rolled his eyes and reluctantly put on the backpack, seeing as everyone else had already.

"Alright then, let's go," Namjoon said as he snatched the car keys from the coffee table on his way out of the living room and through the front door. "Make sure to lock it!," he said as he turned to see Jungkook closing the door.

||A/N:: Sorry if there are mistakes, I didn't have enough time to read over it. And I am also sorry for explaining the characters, because I know most who are reading this already know who they are. But eh. Why not? Thanks for reading though! Bye!~||