Chapter 6

//You can probably tell that I really like writing from Jimin's POV. I don't know why but it is always more interesting to me to write from his POV. I will try to make the next part 3rd Person or from another member's POV. Well I really wanted to write more tonight so I double posted the last chapter and this one. Hope you are enjoying so far. And I'm sorry if this fic isn't that good because it's like my 2nd fic ever. Anyway I'll stop rambling.//

Jimin's POV:

Ever since everything started happening, stuff has been kinda like a blur to me. My body has been numb ever since the man had attacked me. I was too afraid to look to see what was wrong with it, so I hoped that the others would tell me if something is wrong. When I saw how ripped up Yoongi's back was, I knew one miniature first aid kit wouldn't do the trick. So I went into my room to get my full sized first aid kit from my backpack.

As I dug through my backpack, my shoulder started feeling weird. It felt as if someone had grabbed onto it, and was slowly digging their nails into my skin. I turned around quickly to see who or what it was, but nothing was there. I tried to shake that feeling out of my head but it just wouldn't go away. I eventually sighed in relief once I found my first aid kit and knew I could get out of the room, hoping that the feeling would stay in there.

As I got up, it felt as if the whole world had spun beneath my feet. My vision goes completely black, and my legs start shaking and I feel as if I'm about to fall. I regain my vision slowly, and start getting feeling back in my body. I feel something warm and wet on my abdomen and my pant legs. I look down to see a huge, long gash on my stomach, still bleeding slightly. The front of my pants are covered in blood and so is my stomach.

Jin, Hoseok, and Tae already have to take care of Yoongi so I decide to take a wet towelette and clean off my stomach as best as I can. I bandage myself as best as I can with a bandana that I found in my bag and some medical tape, change into new pants, and put on a shirt.

Before returning into the living area, I make sure to grab the first aid kit and try to act normal. As I walk into the living room, I see that they have already bandaged Yoongi up with what little they had. I sit my first aid kit down on the table and say, "I guess that little thing helps just as good as my humongous one."

"It wasn't easy, especially since somebody doesn't know how to be still," Hoseok said jokingly while glaring at Yoongi. Yoongi rolled his eyes but still apologized and thanked them for bandaging him up. I noticed that Tae and Jin were eyeing me like I was hiding something, but still tried to keep cool and act normal. Luckily Jin only told Yoongi that he should go rest because of his injuries, instead of saying something to me.

"I'm surprised that Namjoon-hyung and Jungkook haven't woke up from all of the ruckus," Tae said trying to break the silence.

"They're probably tired after all the worry and the trip up here," Jin replied in a calmer tone than before. "We should get some sleep as well, considering what we might have to face tomorrow or later tonight, even if it's hard to after all that has happened."

We all agreed and started to head towards our bedrooms. Before I could open the door to my bedroom, Tae stopped me. "Jimin... Can I bring my pillow and blanket into your room? I-I'm too scared that something will happen if I'm alone," he said shyly. "I mean, I'm not g-"

"Tae, I know you're not. You don't have to explain. Come on I'll help you get your stuff." Luckily he left it at that and we went to his room to get his pillows and sheets. After we got his things, we made our way back into my room and made a makeshift bed on the floor.

"If you get uncomfortable, then just say so and you can have the bed and I'll sleep on the floor," I said trying to break the silence. Unfortunately, Tae only nodded and went into the bathroom connected to my room.

After a few seconds, Tae come out looking worried, confused, and scared. "J-Jimin?"

"Yeah," I said without looking up from my phone.

"Wh-where did these come from? Please tell the truth...," Tae said, his voice starting to shake in the end of his sentence.

I looked up to see what had him so shook up, and tried my best not to gasp. There he was holding my blood stained jeans. "I uh.. I don't know... They weren't in there last time I checked," I said trying to sound genuinely scared and bewildered. I guess it didn't work.

"Jimin, please tell the truth. Please?"

"They aren't mine. I told you. I haven't seen them before."

"Are you sure? Because you've been holding your stomach every time you thought nobody was looking," he said with a now serious but worried tone to his voice, which caught me off guard. He's never been this serious towards anything. I looked away from him as he took a step towards me. My head was spinning with thoughts on what he might do, or what he might be thinking. Instead, to my surprise, he put the pants into the dirty clothes basket and went to go lay down in his makeshift bed.

After about 30 minutes, I heard him snoring. I couldn't sleep and so I decided to go into the living room to watch some TV. To my surprise, Jin was sitting on the couch watching some cooking show. As I walked into the kitchen, I looked over and also spotted Yoongi. I assumed that he had woken up because of the pain on his back and he wanted Jin to try and patch it up a little more.

I heard a door open and shut as I was looking for the drinks Yoongi bought earlier. At first, I paid no attention to it, but then I heard footsteps and another door open and close. I settled on drinking some bottled tea and made my way to the couch Yoongi was sitting on. He eyed me until I sat down, which made me slightly uncomfortable until I realized that I had been holding my arm against my stomach the whole time. I immediately knew I messed up because Yoongi always speaks his mind. Luckily he looked away once I moved my arm, but my stomach started feeling as if I had been stabbed there countless times.

Just then, Jungkook walked into the living room with Tae right behind him. Yoongi and Jin both looked at them bewilderedly as they sat down beside both of them. They leaned over towards them and whispered something into their ears. They both nodded and all four looked at me. I started sweating a little bit as they all stared at me for seemingly hours. "Wha-what is it? What do you want," I said finally.

"Take off your shirt," Jungkook said bluntly.

"What? Why?!"

"Jimin, do it now," Yoongi cut in.

"Guys you're scaring me..."

"Jimin..," Jin said with a scolding tone. I hated it when he did that. It felt as if my mother was scolding me for something I refused to do.

"Please Jimin. For your own good," Tae said after a few seconds of waiting for a response.After no response from me, Yoongi started to get up. I didn't know what he was going to do, so I panicked and bolted.

//Sorry for any mistakes. Didn't have enough time to check grammar or anything really.//