Chapter 7

// So I actually had to stop writing this like half way through so it might not be as good at the end. I kinda forgot what I was going to write. Sorry for any inconveniences!! //

Taehyung's POV:

I looked at Jimin hopefully, wishing that he would just cooperate with us. After a few seconds, I suppose Yoongi was getting tired of waiting for Jimin to cooperate as well. But as soon as he tried to get up, Jimin bolted. I tried running after him, even managing to slightly grab onto his shirt collar for a second before it slipped out of my hand. Jin, Yoongi, and Jungkook were right behind me as we chased Jimin around the suite. I already knew that we would have to endure a scolding from Namjoon since we were being loud enough to wake up everyone in the hotel, if there was still someone besides us.

As we made our third lap around the entire suite, we were passing through the hallway where all of the bedrooms were. Hoseok suddenly dashed out of his room, seemingly aware of what we were trying to do. I guess he saw how Jimin started walking with his arm pressing against his stomach too.

Jimin gasped and stopped suddenly as he realized his situation. Hoseok was blocking one end of the hallway while me, Jungkook, Yoongi, and Jin were blocking the other. For the first time that night, Yoongi looked slightly scared. We didn't know what would be so bad that Jimin would hide it, so this worried everybody.

Jimin looked back and forth between Hoseok and us, as if he was thinking about a way to get away. To me, he looked like a cute, helpless puppy trying to find a way out of a room without getting caught. He turned suddenly, making us prepare to catch him. He got 3 feet away from us before he stopped and almost fell into the wall. The cute, helpless puppy I saw was now leaning against the wall, grabbing his stomach in pain, and cursing under his breath.

Jin immediately started to run towards him, but was stopped by Jungkook. Jungkook nodded at me, probably thinking that since Jimin and I were so close, I would be able to get through to him. He then told Jin to go get the first aid kit. During this, Jimin slid down the wall and leaned his back against it, folding his arms over his stomach. I slowly started walking towards him. It was like walking towards an injured animal. You don't know if they'll let you get near them or if they'll run. "Jimin," I said in a questioning tone, trying to get some sort of permission to come closer.

There was no verbal response, but he put his knees to his chest and buried his face in his arms. I went up to him and kneeled down next to him, putting my hand on his arm. He flinched at the feeling of my hand, and moved his head to where he could see me. I could see his left eye clearly, but my heart sank as his eye seemed to be filled with pain, sadness, and fear. I moved my head to where he would only focus on me instead of the other guys slowly crowding around us, "Jimin can I see where you are hurt?"

"Why do you care so much about me?" This question caught me off guard immediately. My mind was racing with questions on what he meant. I didn't want to seem clueless and also didn't want to friendzone him if he meant as in a relationship. He looked at me as I didn't reply, then hid his face again. He seemed to be calmer now that we weren't chasing him so I knew I didn't have to talk to him in an unusual way. "Look Jimin, we are all worried about you. Can we please see how bad it is?"

He looked up and moved his knees from his chest a little bit. He looked at me with hopeful eyes, shook his head, and looked back down. I moved my head in front of him again so he would focus on me. "Can I see then? Just me."

I sat there, knowing that we would be teased by the others later on because of this moment. The way Jimin and I were talking to each other was like we were in a relationship instead of close friends. I started worrying after a few seconds of silence from Jimin. What if he doesn't cooperate? What will happen? How bad is it? What if he takes my question differently? Finally he responded, "O-Okay... Um... It still hurts so can you.."

I cut him off, "I would never hurt you on purpose." He seemed to be comforted by this comment as he moved his arms to pull up his shirt. As he did this, Jin, who had returned with the first aid kit a while ago, laid the kit next to me. I looked at him and slightly smiled before concentrating on Jimin again.

I got closer as he started having trouble getting his shirt over the injury. "I... it hurts too much. I can't bare to pull it up any farther, the medical tape holding everything together is caught on my shirt," Jimin said as he clenched his fist in pain.

I decided to reach over and grab hold of his shirt, not knowing how he would react. It was risky, but to me his health mattered more at that moment. I looked up to see if he was going to allow me to take a look at his wound, only to see him turn and hide his face in the sleeves of his shirt. I could see him blushing from behind his hands. I chuckled to myself at his cute reaction and continued to pull his shirt up slowly, making sure that the now visible makeshift bandage wasn't being pulled up with it.

Once I lifted his shirt up enough to see where the injury was, I was caught off guard as I saw the bandana he had previously packed. Last time I saw it, it was sky blue but now it had turned into a deep red. I heard most of the group, who was now crowding around us, gasp as they saw it too.

While Jimin was still hiding his face, I motioned for them to go away so he couldn't hear them. I was afraid he would get too scared and try to get away, and I wasn't taking that chance. They each slightly sighed in unison as they turned around to go into the living room.

As I turned back to Jimin he said, "T-Tae? Please hurry," he said while gritting his teeth, "It hurts..."

"I'm trying Jimin. It seems pretty bad...," I said desperately trying not to gasp as I uncovered the wound. There was a huge gash running across his stomach at a slight angle. It was still bleeding the dark red blood I saw on the bandana. I noticed something odd as I examined it. The same dark purple bruise you could see on his shoulder was around the gash. Jimin shuffled uncomfortably as the pain seemed to be flaring up again.

I grabbed the first aid kit and successfully opened it this time. I grabbed some gauze and some disinfectant to clean the wound with. I knew that we still needed to get him to the hospital as soon as possible, but none of the phones were working in the building so we couldn't call anyone for help. "Jimin. Listen to me please. This is going to hurt a little bit okay? Tell me when to stop if it gets too painful," I said as I started getting ready to put on the disinfectant and clean the wound. Jimin shot me a worried glance and shuffled his feet nervously but let me proceed. I started cleaning the wound and felt Jimin's body immediately tense up and saw his eyes shut tight. He was clenching his fists and I could see the muscles in his neck slightly pop out as he was trying to not yell out in pain.

After the gash was clean, I started trying my best to close and bandage it. I made Jimin lay down completely on the floor in order for me to be able to bandage him properly. It was kinda hard to correctly wrap the gauze around him as he was having to lean against the wall from time to time. Almost as soon as I got done bandaging him, he ran into the bathroom. I thought something else was wrong so I followed him.

As I turned the corner I saw him turned around looking in the mirror. After looking at him confusedly I asked, "What is it?"

"My shoulder... It's hurting like hell. I came in here to see what was wrong, but nothing seems different."

I walked over and peered at his back and shoulder. He was right about nothing being any different from before, but it still worried me. I was hoping his shoulder wouldn't be that bad. "It's fine. Come on let's go let the others know that you're okay. He nodded his head and I turned to go out of the doorway but was stopped.

Jimin had put his shirt back on and hugged me from behind. "Thanks for not hurting me," Jimin said in almost a whisper as he laid his head on my shoulder. I turned around to face him once more, "Do you know how much I care for you?" He started blushing and buried his face into my shoulder.

"I would never hurt you on purpose. I love you," I said with a smile as I kissed his cheek. He started smiling again and hugged me tighter.

"I love you too."