Chapter 2

// Sorry I haven't been updating in a while. I honestly kinda forgot about this story until now. But I hope you enjoy this next chapter. And I'll try to update again soon and get back in the groove of things. //

Jimin's POV:

I jolted awake as the car came to a sudden stop. He groaned as he was being shook by Taehyung. "We're here Jimin!! Wake up, you're the one who came up with this idea!!"

"Yeah yeah, I know. I'm awake...," I mumbled drowsily. I climbed out of the car rubbing my eyes as they tried to get used to the bright lights in downtown Seoul. Everyone was waiting for me by the door with their backpacks I told them to put on, except for Yoongi of course. I stopped in front of him and growled in a low voice, "Hyung. Where is your backpack?" Yoongi sighed and rolled his eyes realizing that he couldn't get out of carrying the backpack. "Thank you," I said as he walked past me with an annoyed look on his face.

Once Yoongi returned from the car with his backpack, we walked into the lobby of the hotel. I went up to the check-in desk with Namjoon while the others turned to wait by the elevator. We hadn't thought about booking a room before we headed out, so we had to wait a while before we could go up into our room. We had rented the top floor suite for one night, hoping that it wouldn't take long before we could see some supernatural activity. After half an hour of waiting, we could finally go up to our suite. Namjoon pushed the button on the wall for the elevator and we waited a couple of minutes before he pushed it again.

"Great job Mr. God of Destruction. You broke the elevator this time. That's a new record. You've never broke something this big before," Yoongi said impatiently as he made his way to the staircase. Before Yoongi could open the door, the elevator doors opened with a sudden slam. I jumped at the sudden sound. Hoseok had immediately hid behind Jungkook who seemed unaffected by the sudden change in atmosphere. Taehyung was now clinging to my arm shaking. I put my hand on his shoulder and gave him a worried but comforting glance.

Taehyung and I were often bugged about how close we were. We had grown up together and over the years we had formed an almost brotherly bond. The others would often tease us about how we would comfort each other and almost every day they would tease us by asking, "Are you two together yet? I'm getting tired of waiting for you to announce you are a couple."

The elevator made the usual sound of a bell chiming as the calm music resumed. I looked around at the other members and saw that they were just as confused and scared as I was. Yoongi walked back towards us and got in the elevator. He turned around with a look on his face that we immediately realized meant that he was waiting for us to get in as well. All of the other members immediately got in and I was the only one standing outside. I gulped and looked to see that even Taehyung had squeezed inside the small elevator. "What are you waiting for? Get in here already," Yoongi said. I could tell that I was on his last nerve and I quickly replied, "I think I'll take the stairs. It doesn't look like there is any room in there for me." I gave a short wave of my hand as I turned around to head towards the stairs. I thought I heard Jin try to say something as the heavy metal doors of the elevator closed. I gulped loudly as I opened the door to the stairwell, realizing that I was now completely alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I knew that the others were already in the hotel room, judging by the way my phone buzzed every few seconds. I stopped at the door to Floor 13 to rest for a moment. I looked at my phone and saw that I had 23 new messages from Taehyung, 14 from Jin, and 7 from Jungkook. I sighed as I saw that most of the texts from Tae were of him worried to death that I was hurt or someone kidnapped me. I quickly replied to him with an "I'm fine. Stop worrying." before putting my phone back in my pocket and continuing up the stairs.

I had 7 more flights of stairs to walk up and I was already sweating. I heard a loud banging noise and looked over the rail to see a very slender man that had come through the 3rd floor doorway. He looked up at me with very blank and unsettling eyes and starting making his way up the stairs at a very fast pace. I had never experienced something like this, and had always been told to run if someone seemed to be coming after me.

I immediately bolted up the stairs, looking back occasionally to see if he had caught up. I had finally made it half-way up the last flight of stairs before I felt someone try and grab my jacket. I turned to see the man and realized that he had a gun on his side. I panicked. I scrambled up the last few stairs and knew that he was right behind me. Once I got to the door of the top floor, I was completely covered in sweat and knew that my clothes were ruined. Before I could turn the doorknob, the man grabbed my hand and threw me down to the ground. I was already out of breath, and the impact knocked the rest of it out of me. I hit the floor with my shoulder blade first and it felt like it had shattered completely. I jumped up, tripped the man, and threw open the door. I slammed it before I could check if the man had gotten up yet. It felt as if it was all a bad dream, but it felt all too real. I didn't stop to rest or catch my breath, and ran towards our suite. Nobody was going to believe me when I tell them why I was late and drenched in sweat.