Chapter 8

// I'm very sorry for being absent for so long, please forgive me whoever is still around after my terribly long hiatus. Please keep an eye out for updates, especially edits on the previous important updates part :) //

//Jimin's POV//
     I ran my hands through my hair as Tae and I made our way into the livingroom. I felt so embarrassed because of what just happened, so much to the point to where I could only look at the ground as we went to go sit down.
    Jungkook scooted closer to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulders gently, trying to be comforting, "It's alright Jiminie, we are all just glad you are alright."
     I looked up to see if it was true and saw the caring look in everyone's eyes. It geniunely looked like everyone was just finally relieved that everyone was okay and nobody was missing.
     A few words were exchanged before more silence as everyone thought about how much has happened in just the past few hours. The occasional sound of Namjoon snoring or turning in his bed. Finally, breaking the silence, I heard Yoongi sigh quietly before speaking, "Damn, it's been one hell of a night so far." Finally one of us managed to say what everyone was thinking.
     "Anyone else have anything they need to tell us before we try and get a little bit of sleep?" Jin said, smiling. Everyone shook their heads and smiled slightly, except I was slowly drifting off to sleep for the first time that night while leaning my head on Tae's shoulder.
     "What about you Ji-," was the last thing I heard before I passed out.

//Jungkook's POV//
     "What about you Jimin?," I asked, but quickly noticed that he was out cold and leaning on Taehyung. Poor guy, I knew he had been through a rough night. He deserved to rest as much as he could. I'm worried about him and Yoongi, especially since both of them will have scars and will definitely have to go to the hospital as soon as we can get out of this cursed place.
     Taehyung had slowly and gently laid Jimin down properly on the couch and was going to get his stuff to sleep in the livingroom with Jimin. I had slept a bit earlier and I figured I'd stay up for a bit to keep an eye out for anything and to think a bit.
     Tae and Jimin had managed to settle down in the livingroom and everyone else was in their rooms asleep. I was watching TV and simply thinking to myself.
     I wish everyone would treat me more like my age. Although I am still young and my emotions can get a little shaken up at times, especially when someone I care about gets hurt, I do feel older than I am. I-
     The sound of Namjoon finally waking up from his deep slumber and opening his door interrupted my thoughts. How am I going to explain everything that's happened?
     "What on Earth are you doing up at this time of night, Kook?"
     "I woke up suddenly and just never went back to sleep, what about you?"
     "Ah, I had a nightmare and felt like I needed some fresh air. Wanna go out on the balcony with me?" Namjoon motioned an invitation for me to follow as he opened the sliding door and went to lean against the rail. I nodded and followed him, getting a little anxious because of the possibility of something coming after us.
     It was definitely refreshing to smell the fresh air and see the night sky. My anxiety quickly went away at the sight of the stars that always captivated me, especially when I was a kid.
     "So what all has happened since I fell asleep? I know you and the others have all stayed up for a bit," Namjoon asked after a while of simply looking up at the stars. I sighed and guessed, my anxiety slightly returning as I slowly tried to explain everything that has happened. When I was done and I finally looked at Joon, his face was pale and he had a very surprised look on his face.
     "Jesus, why didn't you guys wake me up? I had no idea any of this was happening," he looked a little confused, but mainly worried and surprised. I shrugged, "So much was happening all at once, I guess we were just focused on staying alive and keeping each other safe." Admittedly, I felt really guilty for not going and waking him up.
     We heard Jimin groan and roll over on the couch and Namjoon and I decided to quiet down and just go back inside. Joon went in first and I was closing the door when I thought I heard a small scratching noise. Choosing to ignore it, I closed the door and snuck into the kitchen area, grabbed a drink, and went back to my chair in the livingroom to watch more TV.
     Namjoon chose to go lay back down after he tried to get me to go lay down myself. I switched through the channels on the TV before finally just settling on watching Iron Man 3.
     Throughout the rest of the night I heard a few scratches near the door to the balcony and the front door, but thought nothing of it at first. At one point, I remembered seeing something on TV and the internet about using salt for protection and said to myself, "I'll at least try it out. Better safe than sorry, even if I look like a fool."
     I took the table salt and poured a line in front of both doors and in the bottom of every window, hoping to god that it worked in order to soothe my increasing anxiety.
     When I was done, I put the salt back on the counter and sat back in my chair. I remember seeing small rays of sunshine start to show through the blinds I had moved in front of the sliding door to the balcony before I dozed off in my chair to the ending credits of The Avengers.

// I decided to keep this chapter slightly calm seeing as it's my first one that I've published in a while. It'll get good again, I promise ;) //