Chapter 3

As the group was waiting in the suite for Jimin, they heard creepy whispers from time to time and saw the occasional movement of an object. Jimin had been gone for about half an hour and Taehyung was worried sick. He had told Jin about how worried he was, but all Jin could do was try and comfort him by telling him that Jimin was fine and that he didn't need to worry.

Tae was now huddled against the wall next to the door. He had never been this worried about another member, but this place gave him the creeps. It felt as if they weren't alone, or someone was watching them. He started thinking about what might have happened to Jimin, what might happen to him, and what might happen to all of the other members.

After about 10 minutes of sitting against the wall and thinking, he was interrupted by loud footsteps. It sounded as if the person was running. Then, he heard the loud, frantic panting. Suddenly the door swung open and Jimin fell through it. He stumbled and hit the hardwood floor shoulder first and let out a loud groan. Tae panicked as he saw how frantic and scared Jimin was. "Jimin?! Jimin, are you okay? What happened, please say something!," Tae said trying to calm himself and keep his voice from shaking as much, but he wasn't succeeding.

Within seconds, Jin and Hoseok were at Jimin's side trying to lift him up to set him on the couch in the small living space. Yoongi then walked over and lifted him up and put him down on the couch. For a man as small as Jimin, Yoongi was unusually strong.

Jimin tried to explain everything that had happened as best as he could, but he eventually had to stop as his voice got shakier. Jungkook looked scared to death as he listened to Jimin tell them about the strange man. Namjoon stood in the corner with a serious look on his face, almost as if he was planning something or maybe he was just trying to find a reasonable explanation for the recent happening. Luckily, Hoseok went downstairs again to look for Jimin, so he wasn't freaking out in the middle of them. After explaining everything, Jimin couldn't keep from crying any longer. He buried his head in his arms and you could only see his back jolting up and down occasionally as his breathing got rough.

Hoseok came in a few seconds later and immediately saw Jimin crying. He rushed to his side and hugged him until he felt his body calm down and almost go limp. Jimin had fallen asleep in Hoseok's arms from the exhaustion and crying as much as he did. For the first time since they had arrived at the hotel, Jimin looked peaceful. As he slept, he looked undisturbed and his now light pink hair made him look calm and happy.

Hoseok got up slowly and looked at the others with a puzzled expression. "What happened? He's cried so much and he seems really scared of something," Hoseok said with a mixture of a horrified but worried look on his face.