Chapter 4

// Sorry for the short chapter. I have had a new story idea come up in my head and I wasn't able to come up with much for this chapter. Since I'm now in the mood for writing this story though, I will go ahead and write the next chapter or two before quitting. I will then post those chapters all throughout the weekend/week. //

After Namjoon explained everything to him, Hoseok looked at Jimin with a horrified but worried look on his face. "Oh my god... Did you see any injuries on him?"

They all shook their head.

"Well he always jerked away when I put any pressure or even touched his shoulder. I think he might have hit it pretty hard when he was being chased. He also fell on it when he came through the doorway," Tae said in an almost whisper and a worried look on his face. Jin noticed this, and put a hand on his shoulder for comfort.

After half an hour of waiting to see what would happen and if Jimin would be okay or not, none of them could sleep. They were all too horrified and worried. There would be an occasional conversation between two or three of the members, but it would only be a few whispers before silence once more. Jimin would move or jerk suddenly every few minutes and scare them. They all looked pale and scared out of their minds, especially Hoseok.

Jimin groaned slightly, and got up with a jolt. Jungkook rushed up to him panicking and asking what had bothered him. "Jimin! Jimin it's okay! We are here. What happened? Are you okay?"

Jimin looked at Jungkook like he had no idea what he was talking about. Then it dawned on him. He immediately went pale and looked as if he had witnessed the most horrific moments in history. Namjoon got up and pulled Jungkook away from Jimin and into the hallway, clearly seeing how Jungkook wasn't making the situation any better. After several minutes of whispers, they came back into the main room. Jungkook looking as if he had been scolded by his mother.

Jin walked up to Jimin with a new set of clothing that hadn't been ruined with sweat. "Here. You might want to go take a shower before Hoseok starts whining about how you slept in his bed without taking a shower first. I'll change his bed for you while you are in there, wouldn't want him to bother you anymore than he already does," Jin said with a smile. Everyone could tell that he was trying his best to lighten the mood.

"Thanks hyung," Jimin said as he lightly hugged Jin with one arm before heading into the bathroom.

Once Yoongi heard the bathroom door close he immediately left. He didn't say anything before closing the door to the entrance. This would be normal and wouldn't bother the others had it been under any other circumstances, but seeing that they were in a haunted hotel with dangerous things roaming around this action put them on edge.