Chapter 5

//Hello! I actually have nothing much to say this time so go ahead and skip this author note. XD//

Yoongi had walked off once again. He was only going to go get some drinks from the lobby, so he assumed he would be just fine. He knew that he was worrying everyone by walking out like that, but they were used to it by now. He just hoped nothing happened to them while he was gone.

Jin was making Hoseok's bed for him while Hoseok was preparing some snacks, and Namjoon and Jungkook were getting some rest. As he was cleaning up around the room, Jimin came out of the shower. Jin turned to see Taehyung with wide eyes and staring at Jimin who was putting on his shirt with his back to them. Before he could speak, Taehyung jumped up and ran over to Jimin. "Oh my god! Jimin are you okay?!"

Jimin turned around to face Tae as he pulled his shirt over his head. "What? What's the matter?"

"Your shoulder," Tae half yelled as he clawed at Jimin's shirt collar to reveal the injury to him.

At this, Jin turned around to see Jimin's shoulder covered in a deep purple bruise. He gasped and ran up to him. "What the... What happened to you? Are you sure you're okay?"

Jimin was now completely clueless. He walked over to the full mirror on the wall, completely ignoring Jin's questions, and pulled his shirt collar past his shoulder to see the bruise covering his shoulder. He winced at the sight of the ugly bruise that felt as if it ran from his shoulder down his back. At the thought, he quickly pulled his shirt off and turned around to check if he was correct.

All three stood in front of the mirror, eyes wide with shock, at the sight of the dark purple lines that started at the bruise on Jimin's shoulder and scattered across his back. They seemed to form lightning-like patterns that covered his left side but stopped abruptly at his spine.

This unusual occurrence shocked Jin so much that he yelped aloud in horror. Jimin stood there, too shocked to speak or move. Tae ran off to the bathroom to get the small first aid kit from the cabinet.

Yoongi was down at the lobby talking to the janitor who was passing by the vending machines. Before the janitor could walk away, Yoongi calmly asked him if the paranormal stories about the hotel were true. He froze for a second and went pale before quickly nodding his head and walking off.

Yoongi stood there bewildered at why the janitor seemed so scared before he walked off. Perhaps he had seen something horrific and remembered it when he was asked if he had saw anything, or maybe he was scared that if he told him about anything one of the few guests for the night would leave. Yoongi wasn't too worried about it so he shrugged the thought away and got into the elevator that dropped off a couple that was leaving for the night.

As he was waiting in the elevator, he didn't feel alone. It felt as if something else was in there with him. He felt a cold breath touch his right shoulder as he was picking up the bag of drinks he had bought and set down in the elevator. As he started walking out of the elevator, he turned his head to look and see what had been behind him.

There in the doorway of the elevator stood a very slender man staring at Yoongi with blank eyes. Yoongi froze. He remembered how Jimin had described the man that had attack him. How he was very slender. How he had blank and unsettling eyes. How he carried a gun. He then realized how he was just standing there, being foolish for not running. Yoongi unfroze and tried to bolt before the man could reach him, but he was too late. The man grabbed his right shoulder as he started to run. Yoongi felt his grip but continued to run, hoping to still get away from him. He reached the door to the group's room and attempted to open the door but the man stopped him. He jerked his hand off of the door knob and threw him to the ground.

Inside the room, the last 4 that weren't asleep heard the ruckus coming from outside the door. Jimin, who was sitting on his bed waiting for Tae to figure out how to open the first aid kit, heard it first. Before Tae could jump up and get Jimin to sit back down, Jimin was out of the room. Jin was in his bedroom as he saw Jimin walk out of his bedroom without a shirt or a bandage. "Jimin! Get back in there and sit down before-," Jin was interrupted by the sound of Jimin yelling.

"Yoongi!!," Jimin yelled out as he swung the door open. He immediately saw the man clawing at Yoongi's right shoulder, Yoongi yelling out in pain as he tried to fight back. He ran up to the man and ran into him, knocking him off of Yoongi. While Yoongi struggled to get up, Jimin pinned the man to the ground and started beating him. After a few seconds of wrestling on the ground, Jimin was flung off of him. In a blur, the man shot up from the ground and rushed up to Jimin, making a gash in his stomach before disappearing around the corner. Jimin, shocked by the sudden movement of the man, ran around the corner to try and catch him.

He came back a minute later looking bewildered. Yoongi was leaning against the wall as he waited for Jimin to return. When he saw Jimin, he let out a sigh of relief. "Don't ever do that again you hear me? I don't want you to get hurt by that guy again, okay?"

Jimin looked at Yoongi with a smirk on his face, "Aren't you the one who ran off first? I didn't see you around when I got out of the shower."

"You heard what I said. Don't do that again. You're not the hero you think you are," Yoongi replied coldly. Jimin just looked at him with a fake pouty face, but quickly smiled again.

By the time they made it back to the door of their room, Jin, Hoseok, and Tae were standing in the doorway. Each with completely terrified looks on their faces. Hoseok whispered something into Tae's ear at which Tae ran back into the room. Jin stood there speechless for a few seconds, before he took Yoongi's bag of drinks from him and let them inside.

As they went inside, Jimin saw the long, bloody claw marks going down the right side of Yoongi's back. His shirt was ripped and covered in blood. Jimin held back a gasp so Yoongi wouldn't get worried about how bad it was.

Jin started asking Yoongi questions about what had happened, where he had gone, and why he had gone. Yoongi clearly wasn't enjoying being interrogated but he answered all of the questions. Hoseok was helping Jin with dealing with Yoongi's injuries. Tae was the only one missing.

Jimin looked in the kitchen and went into every room connected to the dark hallway that connected to the living room and kitchen until he came to his bedroom. The door was shut and the lights were on, which meant Tae was in there. Before Jimin could open the door, Tae opened it with the first aid kit in his hand and ran into Jimin with a short but quiet yelp. "Oh my god Jimin!!," Tae took a breath after being scared half to death, "I'm sorry I didn't know you were there."

"It's okay, it's okay! I didn't mean to scare you. I was just looking for you, since you ran off."

"Oh, well Hoseok told me to go get the first aid kit. Sorry to worry you like that," Tae said with a weak laugh. Jimin smiled back and went into his room to go get a spare first aid kit out of his backpack. He figured they would need it.