Chapter 2 {Percy} This is Stupid

The rest of the seven and Nico with Reyna was there. They stared at Percy and back to Annabeth. Piper was trying so hard not to fangirl, Jason was repeatedly nodding at Percy, Leo smirking and Frank and Hazel were staring in silence. And the two friends were in a mix of confusion.
Nico spoke first. "Arai maybe?"
"A god thing," Hazel offered.
"Uh, curse...?" Said Frank.
"The not-good-for-me-cuz-Annabeth-looks-meaner," That gave Leo a glare.
"Nope!" Piper was unbearably just giggling. "Mom, oh my gods. Mom, you— this is cute —but mom— you know what?
I can't—" She laughed and giggled again, "Mom is savage."

The conversation ended with Percy accidentally turning into vapor— as mostly now —and falling from the sky into the lake. She sank into the bottom and stayed sprawled out trying to figure out so many things. First, she'd like Annabeth to be here. And second, what the actual fuck Aphrodite?
What was that goddess actually thinking, schist.

Percy took a deep breath and bubbles flew up to the surface. "This is stupid..." She mumbled. And it was. The law was that the gods couldn't interfere with their children's lives directly, but what about if it's not their kids? What about that? Is probably supposed to affect it, but doesn't seem to affect Aphrodite.

Yeah, stupid.