Chapter 10 {Annabeth} Better Be Fine!

Percy crumpled. Annabeth had caught her just in time before her head hit the floor. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head. He cursed in ancient Greek, shifting Percy's body so that he head was rested on his arm. He sat crossed legged and placed Percy's body on them.
He had a moment to take notice that her body was getting more feverish by the minute. Annabeth quickly rummaged through his backpack and took out the godly foods.
He started putting bits of ambrosia into her mouth, "Eat it," she muttered.
"Seaweed Brain, come on..."
Well, at least it dissolved in her mouth. Percy's body temperature stopped rising. Annabeth breathed a sigh of relief and fed her some more ambrosia and poured a bit of nectar. He felt her body cooling, its slow, but she should be fine.
Annabeth sighed, shoulders relaxed— how had he not realize that he'd been tense?
Thoughts ran everywhere. What happened to her? She was fine before, what happened then? Is it something or someone?
Questions.
They're fun to well... Question. But it frustrates him when they can't be answered. A child of Athena and unanswered questions just doesn't go well together.
Annabeth looked back down at Percy. He stitched his brows, "You're answering me," and Annabeth planter a kiss on her forehead.
"Better be fine."