Chapter 7 {Percy} I Scrapped My Knee Crawling Out of Hell, how bou da

She couldn't find Annabeth. And the amount of boys trying to get her was annoying. Basically...
"Did it hurt when you fell out of heaven?"
"No, but I scraped my knee crawling out of hell." And she'd wave them off and wander away.
Piper was with Jason, so she won't bother them.
She tried looking for Leo, or Hazel and Frank. Or maybe Reyna and Nico. Mission: Fail

She sighed and plopped down on some chair, snacking on some cookies, that were sadly not blue.
    After what must've been a few minutes, she finally spotted stormy grey eyes and the blonde hair in the swarm of dancing high schoolers. She immediately stood up and wandered in, looking for Annabeth.
Someone grabbed her hand and twirled her around, she tripped on the dress and stumbled into the person's arms.
It wasn't even Annabeth. She grimaced and tried to pry of his hands. But he probably goes to the gym or something, or Percy was just weaker as a girl.
"Get off," she tells him. Percy got quite a look on this guy, he was the cliche this-supposed-to-be-the-handsome-guy-who-is-by-the-way-a-fucking-asshole. And really, it couldn't be more cliche to have his name as Chad.
"No can't do, princess," Percy bit down on her lips. If anything, this would be a good time, Annabeth.
The asshole tilted Percy's chin so she faced him, "Just gonna say you're my date now."
Instead of saying much, she places on a sharp look, one which Annabeth would often use to intimidate or look bossy. "No," He smirks. "I said you're my date now."
"No." The boy gritted his teeth. "I said—"
"Thanks for talking to my date." A new voice had arrived and Percy had never been more better at hearing it. Chad dropped Percy and the shock gave her enough time to punch his nose.
There was a slight crack, and Chad was on the floor, blood gushing out of his bruised nose. Annabeth blinked.
The party had seemed to be playing a melody of silence.
"Next time, we can go one-on-one behind—!" And her boyfriend was dragging her away.
===
Should I give tittles for the chapters? Because I love doing tittles too. Also:

J a c k s o n***Rip Percy's hand

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

J a c k s o n
***
Rip Percy's hand

J a c k s o n***Rip Percy's hand

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

My hand shook

Switched (Percabeth!)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें