Chapter 12 {Percy} A Little Stubborn

Percy woke up. And she jumped out of someone's hold and tumbled onto hard, cold stone. She groaned and cursed.

Percy craned her neck to see the person, who was Annabeth, blink a few times and watched her with sleepy eyes.

"Percy...?" Annabeth yawned, "I don't think you should be prancing around already," His eyes shifted into a more serious and ready— which Percy doesn't seem to fancy, because she was sure Annabeth was so going to go all babysit on her.

"You weren't good last time."

Percy sat up to a reasonable sitting position, steadied with her arms. "I'll be fine," Though she tried sounding bold, it failed immensely. Because one, he just woke up and Annabeth seems about no less intimidating than when he was wide awake. And two, Percy just had a disturbing dream.

The Athena boy stretched and glared at Percy, "Come on. This'll be easier if you cooperate,"

"Im—"

"Is not fine." Annabeth got up and made her way for Percy, who didn't even bother to move. He stretched his hand out and Percy took it reluctantly, but instead of pulling her to stand upright, Annabeth decides to pull her in real close that Percy could practically hear his heartbeat.

"You're always worrying about me, how about we change that a bit?" Annabeth gave her a smile and kissed her forehead. "By the way, you've been out for two days."

Percy's head snapped up, "Two days."

Annabeth nodded. "I suggest you find water— since we're out,"

She took a shaky breath, remembering what had happened, how she got sick. She stumbled out of Annabeth's arms.

It started back to the prom, where there was the sickening perfume, how it made it hard for her to breath.

Percy played with strand of hair. "I... Yeah, okay— water, right."

Annabeth arched a brow, "Oh no, no. You're still telling me what happened, Seaweed Brain. Of how in Hades you got sick," Percy groaned, the actual reason seemed too silly, and if she made up anything, Annabeth was guaranteed to know something's up. Either way its a loose loose for her.

Percy willed for some fresh water to trickle down into the cavern. Annabeth then told her eat the crackers she'd brought, and sit down. Percy stared into his eyes, and her boyfriend doesn't seem like he'd back down.

She sighed and nibbled on a cracker. "Its weird,"

"We deal in weird."

"You won't—"

"I will believe you,"

"But—" Annabeth placed a hand on her knee. "Get on with it, Seaweed Brain."

Percy took a deep breath. "Well, while you were changing... There was this lady— at least I think she was mortal, probably not though. So well, she had this perfume, puffed some on and I caught a whiff of it and it started really getting hard to breath, so I quickly ate some ambrosia," She looked up at Annabeth, who was frowning. "So you wouldn't know."

The blonde cursed in Ancient Greek, "Nosoi,"

"What?"

"Nosoi, they're mist-like beings which makes you sick."

Percy caught on where this was going quickly. "Im fine, its fine, I feel great." Even if it felt so, Annabeth's eyes made her feel as if she wasn't going to be fine.

"You need the Apollo kids," he stated, tone not giving Percy much of a choice. "Percy."

"I do not." She stood up abruptly, head spinning slightly.

Annabeth followed suit. "Percy!"

Percy shook her head, stumbling slightly as her vision began to slow dance. She felt like puking.

"I am fine. And we can continue, okay?" Percy sounded tired. Her body felt heavy again and the temperature seemed to drop.

Annabeth went over to cup her cheek. He winced. Percy's skin was cold to touch, even if she radiated heat.

"Vlacas," he cursed. Percy furrowed her brows. "Im taking you to camp, and you're not having a choice."

She stared her boyfriend. "But—"

"Percy," He tried again. "Come on."

Percy nodded. "Okay, fine."

Annabeth sighed, pleased and took her hand, taking her through the cavern.

Percy drew closer to Annabeth as they walked, he felt so much warmer than her cold self.

Her vision danced again. "Annabeth—"

But she stumbled and fell, blacking out.

=====
Aaaaaahhhhhh; too long? Too long of the update? Yeah sorryyyyy. I wasn't around Wattpad for a bit, only hang around to check on Notifs. But on a side note, I had exams too. It was teRrIbLE

Ciao~