Chapter 6 {Piper} Percy, You Have Prom

Percy sighed. "How's things?" It was quite awkward, she knew, but there wasn't any tension with them. "Its... Interesting," She smiles and leans forward to start playing with her hair. It was still lush. Before even Percy had been turned into a girl, she'd always dreamed of running her fingers through them. She'd thought of it as soft and smooth, but she'd never been too close with him during the quest to actually know. But now that's been proven. Ad she's in love with her hair.
She pulls out strands, takes a whole chunk and twists it, turning it into a messy bun and tying it. She took an accessory from one of her boxes— a blue flower, the petals dotted in blue crystals —she tucks it into the bun and pulls out bits of more strands and let them fall down over Percy's shoulder. She turns her around in her seat and start working on her make up.
A bit of mascara, light sea green eyeshadow and a light greenish blush— she absolutely adore her eyes and would love for them to stand out instead of the make up. She topped it off with a shimmering deep sea green lipstick.
Piper takes a step back and admire her work. Percy looks great. "Now for the dress!" She takes Percy's hand and pulls her off the seat towards the wardrobe. "You wait, I've got just the thing." And she was gone into the closet.
Piper digs through the pile of blue and green varied pile of dresses, not yet finding anything that would fit Percy. But, finally, her eye catches the glint of the elegant sea green dress. She grins and pulls it out. The dress was perfect. It was like the waves, it stopped just below the knees, the back open. The top was tied behind the neck. It was gorgeous. And she's running back out and telling Percy to put it on.

Percy walks out asking if the open-back was necessary, but Piper ignored that and told her it was fine.
And she's dragging the girl out of her house towards the merci where Nico was waiting with his zombie driver.
===
Well Im smitten, this book got reads faster than Zeus could have another affair. I need drabbles to be an actual word, like why is it underlined in red?