035.

035.

@liloISreal @kingniallol Ella u unfollowed Niall? but why? is something wrong with my nella ship?

15 mins ago

@Ziamftw @liloIsreal what do u mean maddie? ella unfollowed niall??

15 mins ago

@liloISreal @Ziamftw Yeah it says so. U know why?

2 mins ago

@Ziamftw @liloISreal cheesus christ. i think yes. wOW FUCk

1 min ago

@Ziamftw @kingniallol fucker im on my way. peppermint ice cream was ur fave, right?

Just Now

@Ziamftw @elliegoulding sup bitch i hate u, u sound like a 40 yr old chipmunk kbye

Just Now

-

My demonic sister's screaming voice pierced my ear. My bedroom door swung open, revealing the face of a thirteen year old she-devil. Her eyes were wide and her mouth was agape, as if she's just seen a ghost.

My vision was still blurry with tears. I looked at her, raising an eyebrow as a way to ask her what just happened.

Her mouth closed and opened like a goldfish for almost a minute now. I sighed and rolled my eyes. I need to cry a gallon more, I don't need her interrupting me.

"What do you want, Elise?" I asked, my voice monotonous.

She pointed her index finger at a One Direction poster behind me. "One of those dudes on your poster. He's outside."

My heart raced. Could it be Niall? Was he here to apologize? Or maybe break my heart even more?

The hope lifted my mood a little bit and I hurriedly ran towards the bathroom, washing my face clean. I grabbed a hair elastic and tied my hair into a ponytail, carefully examining whether I looked human enough now.

With a deep breath, I slowly winded downstairs. I could already see my whole family surrounding the door. I hope my dad will not pull on some typical dad jokes, we know how horrible they are. I hope my mom isn't showing him baby pictures of me. I looked like my mom's poop instead of her baby back when I was young.

As I reached the last step, a figure of a man stood just outside the porch. My dad was laughing, maybe he did pull on some dad jokes. Damn, I was too late.

I walked closer, seeing a mess of brown hair instead of the blond I expected to see. A pair of blue eyes met mine, although, it was a different shade of blue.

"Wow, you really are small." I said with a slight smirk.

Louis raised an eyebrow at me. "Excuse you, I'm five foot and nine inches."

My dad laughed, as if Louis just told a joke. Louis only looked at him with a small smile. "Oh, you were serious? Sorry, you seem five foot three to me."

I could hear Louis' breath hitching, as if stiffling a gasp. Before my dad could get sassed by the sassmaster himself, I grabbed Louis' wrist.

"You probably know who he is. I need privacy with him now. We won't do any dirty deed. Bye, love you." I rambled to my parents and three sisters, still holding onto Louis' wrist and brought him upstairs.