last will and testament

this is the end of one direction.

oops. jk. (DONT KILL ME)

anyways, since i started this story (if you call this a story) with a death note, might as well end it with my will to complete the joke. now laugh peasants.

now to my explanation: i feel disappointed with myself. i started this story knowing that it has no direction. it started with a vague idea of a fan dm-ing a celebrity nonstop until he notices her, gets close, and then all that lovey dovey shiz begins. but then what? what happens next? i dont even know. for months i've thought how to end it and what's going to be the conflict of the story, i came up with nothing that peaks my interest. it's all cliche and somehow, i've grown in my writing and i hate the thought of cliches now. thus, earning a writer's block.

im sorry to have end this this way, i tried my best. this has been a fun journey, with me writing nonsense and letting out the humor i've been sending niall horan these past years but unlike ella, i got no responses. (srsly i have more jokes up my sleeve hidden in my niall solo dm)

maybe one day im gonna take this story up and twist it to be a more formal, worthy-to-read one. as of now, im taking to post just random chapters that may consist of ella and niall planning to go down in puerto rico dancing despacito, or louis braiding steve aoki's hair. random, really.

thank you to all of you who has appreciated my humor and read my writing. as sorry and thanks, here's a classic ella joke:

Why did the balloon go near the pin? Because he wanted to be a POPSTAR B-)

(damn i laugh everytime bc i imagine the ballon as naughty boy, goin close to zayn's sharp ass jawline and then poppin and spreadin his fat juices all over. ew. nevermind.)