Epilogue

"I don't think I'm as scared of becoming a girl as much as I am of the surgery itself. How much will it actually hurt, doc?" --Jessica Kimberly Shawna Conners

Wow,  James has come a long way hasn't he? He is now at a point of trying to make the most of the situation and is working to try to accept his fate.  How do you feel about that? Do you agree or disagree with James' current thought process and what he's decided?  What would you be thinking right now if it were you in this situation?

I know some of you will be disappointed learning that the book ends here.  The are a lot of plot lines left unresolve and there are a lot of things you we're probably hoping to see that hadn't happened yet.  Well I feel the same way.  I want to see how James adapts to life as Jessica,  postop. I want to see how the modeling career goes.  I wonder if Jessica and Arianna will become closer friends.  Will Jessica start dating as she gets older and will she choose to date boys/girls/both? What about Jessica's relationship with Becca? Will they become closer?  Could a romance blossom?

What about Jessica's mom, she displayed an interest in Arianna's dad. Does this mean Carol might finally be interested in dating again and what would a male in Jessica's life mean for her and how will that affect her? Will Jessica's secret remain a secret and if not how will people react? How would it affect her career as a model? How will a return to school go?

Well,  good news. James/Jessica still has a long way to go in this journey, so be sure to look for the continuing adventures of Jessica Kimberly Conners in Reborn: The Journey Continues, out now.

Any suggestions as to where the story goes now? Any loose ends you want to see explored more or questions answered in the next book?

Part of the fun of writing this story is how I never know, for the most part, whats gonna happen next, just like the reader. Not until I am actually writing it. With most stories, the writer - myself included, has the story basically mapped out. They know what they want to happen and how they are going to get there. The only thing left is to write it and add the details. With this story though, my readers comments and reactions are helping shape it as well.

When I get to writing new chapters of "Reborn" and something comes comes out, I'm just as excited as I would be if I were reading the finished product.

DON'T BE A GHOST READER, please? If you liked the story could you please go back and vote and leave me comments about the story, characters and situations? It's a small price to pay for a free story that I put so much of my heart into.

Also be sure to check out some of my other stories. If you like Reborn,  you'll love this one:

======================

How I Helped Dad Heal His Broken Heart One Father's Day

Intro:

"Hello,

My name is Andrea and my son's name is Adam. The following is a letter written six years ago, by Adam to relate to you, dear internet reader, what he did to help his dad. You see we had recently lost our daughter. She was born with a hole in her heart and died minutes after birth. In the months that followed my husband fell in to a deep depression caused by a broken heart. We both were very sad. We had wanted a daughter so very bad and when she died we almost couldn't handle it.

Adam, an angel of a child, seven years old at the time, came up with an idea for how he could help us both to heal, especially his dad, who was taking the loss a lot worse than I was. After that day he was so excited and happy about what he did that he wanted to share it with everyone. I corrected most of the spelling and some of the grammar, but I left a lot of the mistakes because I didn't want to lose his voice. I hope you enjoy hearing about it at least, half as much as I enjoyed being a part of it.

Andrea"

Exerpt:"Today was Father's Day. I am glad they have a day just for dads. My dad is the greatest person in the whole wide world. Today I get to show him that. My name is Adam, I'm seven years old. My dad is named Adam too, so that makes me a junior and makes him a senior. I am going to tell you what I did for my dad for father's day.

First I got to tell you about my baby sister. She was born four months ago. She died right after she came out of my mommy because she had a bad heart. Mommy and daddy wanted a daughter really bad. Her death made my mom and dad very, very sad. It made me very, very sad too. I wanted to have a little sister. I would of made a great older brother and would of played with her all the time. I don't think it was very fair that she had to leave us so very soon. Even though I didn't know her very much, I loved her a whole, whole lot.

I tried to make mommy feel better after the funeral, cause she was real sad all the time. I told her not to worry cause God could give us anudder little girl. But, she told me that the doctors told her she better not ever try to get pregnant again. She said it was cause she was soooo sick the whole time she was pregnant and because they thought she was gonna die when my sister was coming out. I also heard her one time talking to someone and she telled them she almost died when I was born'd too. . ."

Reviews:

TheAnonymousMind:"AWWWWWW so sweet!!! I loved it. It was sweet and touched the heart of the reader..."

Flibberdigit:"This is so touching, I LOVE LOVE LOVE this. Wow, I was smiling the whole time, it was so cute!!! My heart melted

Ignitedbyscars:"This story made me cry so much! Especially what Adam did and how his little sister died :( So sad and heart-wrenching. I also totally adore Adam. :)"

mizeroangel:"This is so cute! I love it. I thought all the grammar mistakes that were there, however much they irked me at times and I felt like taking a pen and correcting them, were just spot on with what a child like Adam would write and you(r) into character so much. You really have a nack for getting into character. It's amazing. I enjoyed reading this."

LINK:

http://www.wattpad.com/story/4079799-how-i-helped-dad-heal-his-broken-heart-one

≠==============≠
It has come to my attention that some of my fans have been promoting me on other websites/apps.  How did you discover my works? Take a moment to leave a comment about how you discovered my books.