Chapter Twenty-three

Reborn: The Boy Who Discovered He Wasn't

by SabrynaBrooklynne

Chapter 23

======================

"Moooooom! Mooooooom! Oh, crap, Mooooooooo0OOOooooo0oom! Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!"

The panicked words rang out through the house.

Carol sat at the kitchen table, deep in thought. She was enjoying an early morning cup of joe when she was suddenly startled by the sounds of her child crying out. Hearing the desperate urgency of the cries, she instantly realized that something was not right.

Jumping up to go see what was the matter, she dropped the coffee cup spilling about half of its contents on the table. Ignoring the spill, Carol made a dash for her child's room.

Approaching the bedroom Carol heard sounds of her child sobbing and she began to panic.

As the scene inside the room came in to view Carol saw her baby standing next to the bed, facing the full-length mirror on the back of her closet door.

Fully taking in the scene caused Carol to gasp. What she saw in front of her, was the beautiful daughter she was getting used to having around, wearing a pair of pale blue, silk bikini brief panties and a similarly-colored sheer short nightie that hung open in the front.

But that wasn't what caught her eye, oh no, it was the condition of Jessica's panties that caused Carol to gasp.

What Carol saw, as she entered the room, was that Jessica's panties were being stretched in the front as much as they possibly could be, by an impressive erection that Carol estimated as being seven inches or more in length. Her chest, fully exposed by the open nightie, allowed Carol to clearly see that Jessica's breasts were gone. She was completely flat-chested.

Jessica realized her mom was standing inside the door, staring, and this caused Jessica to sob even harder. A waterfall of tears were cascading over her cheeks and onto the floor.

In a panic at this point, Jessica began to speak, "Mo---m! Look at me! What has happened to my body?!?"

Carol didn't know what to say and she stood there speechless. She wanted to answer, but no words could explain what she was seeing.

After a second or two of her mom not offering an explanation, Jessica began to bombard her with questions and incomplete thoughts.

"I thought the doctor said- D-did she lie... me? She told us--- W-What did the doctor do to me? Mom! Look at my body! It has betrayed me!"

She pulled at her panties. this caused the massive erection to spring free. Carol's eyes bugged out at the sight of Jessica's suddenly exposed, rock hard member. She stood there in shock, unable to speak. Never had she ever seen such a massive man muscle, not even the strippers at the club where she had held her Bachelorette party could compare to this.

Jessica quickly tried in vain, to cover herself with both hands and again begged for answers, "Why???? What is this? I thought she said this wouldn't ever happen? ...couldn't ever happen! And how's it so big? It's huge, momma! It grew a foot, overnight! And where are my breast? My breast mom, where are they? . . . Mom, mo---m, mo-------m!"

The stress of what was happening along with the panicked state she was in caused Jessica to become light headed and dizzy. She reached up and held her head, trying to stop the spinning of the room as she started to lean to the left and her face lost all of its color. Moments later she was unconscious, falling back onto her bed, out cold.