So, I'm back

SO!

Heh... Been a while since I've posted anything.

Gonna come clean, I don't watch Toby, Smosh, or any of the people I've written about in the past anymore.

I'm also Septiplier trash so I got the idea to make my own one shots. I've never done it before in my life, but I've grown as a person, experienced things and so on. And with all of that, I'm back, and it's going to be smuttier than ever! (Stay tuned!)

My first entry is going to give you an idea as to what my style is, and I am super open for requests. I already have two requests, plus my own ideas. If you would like anything done, just message me or drop a comment below! And don't worry, if you don't have any smut ideas, I can do fluff too! Just know that I won't/can't do all requests. I am a very busy person, and it has to resonate with me for me to write it.

PS: I don't care if Mark or anyone in the stories see this. They know things like this exist, they're not blind or dumb. Yes, I am trash for writing these stories, and if you feel the need to tell me what an a-hole I am or whatever, go right ahead and tell me, you'll promptly be deleted. As a writer, I don't view a piece for its content, I view it for its art and detail. 

Stay beautiful everyone~
Michaela Jo