Owned Part Two (Mark x Reader)

Start Date: 10 March, 2017

Story Origin: See Part One
Release Date: 16 March, 2017

I stepped out of the shower, lingering as much as I could. I sighed, a happy smile on my face. I was clean. Finally. As I used a towel to dry my face, I wrapped it around my short kinky hair. I'd have to talk to Daddy about shampoo. Whatever he had for me was not going to cut it. At the same time, I didn't want to sound ungrateful in fear of being punished. But hey! Curly hair is a pain to take care of and I held my hair to high regards! I grabbed a second towel in my thoughts, drying the rest of my body and stepping out of the steamy chamber. I shivered at the temperature difference and look around. No sight of the man who'd bought me. What the heck? He said he'd be right here. I rolled my eyes, spotting a pile of clothes on the bed. Atop of the stack was a note:

Kitten,

I remembered that I was having friends over in a little bit. I'm down stairs in the kitchen when you are done. Put the clothes on that Daddy picked out and then come and eat.

~Daddy

I gulped, putting the little pink sticky note aside and looking at the clothes. It wasn't far of from what I would wear normally... Before the institution that is. I picked up the oversized dark gray sweater. It had a huge collar that would probably make it slip off one of my shoulders. I chewed at the inside of my lip. There were only two other items under it. A pair of baby pink lacy panties and black thigh highs.

No spandex or leggings to wear under.

No bra.

I cradled my D cup boobs. "N-no bra..." I mustered. I guess I was hoping for too much. I whimpered, slipping on the panties and thigh highs on before throwing the surprisingly cozy sweater on over it all. A small smile crept onto my lips, relishing the feeling of being covered and warm. I walked out of the bedroom door, peering down the hall to see no one watching. My soft footfalls hit the carpet as I followed the path that I was brought through the first time. My faulty nose caught a whiff of something amazing. I followed the heavenly smell as best as I could, finally finding myself in the kitchen to see my owner making something on the stove. Silently I slipped into a bar stool by the kitchen island, not wanting to disturb his cooking. After a few minutes, he turned around with a small gasp, seeing me sitting there, in a daze, waiting for food.

"Well hello there Darling," he cooed, leaning over to run a hand through my wet hair. "How was your shower?" I smiled, not really having the energy to say anything. "Use your words, please." He said sternly.

"I-it was good Master. Th-thank you..."

"Good girl," he praised, turning back to the food. "Now then, what would you like to eat? Toast, eggs, pancakes?

I sat there, they all sounded amazing. I wanted it all. But then a thought popped into my head. "M-master?" I squeaked out.
"Yes Baby?" He answered.
"A-are the pancakes gluten free?" I tentatively asked, preparing for a slap.

"Gluten... Free?" he repeated.

"Y-yeah..."

"N-no Kitten..." he said turning back to me, brows furrowed, a worried frown on his lips. My eyes widened slightly, taken aback that they weren't. I knew that my medical forms said I was gluten intolerant, as well as a bunch of other things. "I must have glossed over that..." he muttered to himself. "Ah..." he said awkwardly. "Are you okay with eggs then?" he finally asked.

"Yes Master, that's okay." I told him, hoping I sounded reassuring. He grunted in response and continued cooking.

"We'll have to go shopping soon then." he informed me before returning to the subject at hand. "How would you like your eggs?"