No Peace. (Tythan) NSFW

Start Date: 9 February, 2017

Story Origin: Myself

Released Date: 9 February, 2017

---------

"Why would you move if you were going to do an intro!" I mocked Mark from a past Golf with Friends video. We were doing a collab video together. We hadn't done many together, and when we had it was in a group. Today was the day that we finally decided to go one on one.

"Well I don't know!" He screamed loud enough I could hear his fiscal voice from down the hall. "Maybe I felt like it!"

"Or maybe you forgot?" I teased sending out a not-so-perfect shot.

"Yeah well shut up!" He laughed causing me to laugh too. It was good to have some alone time. Sure I was technically with Mark right now, but I was in my own space, away from others.

Or so I thought.

While I was recording I thought I heard the door open, but there was no one there when I went to check. Shrugging it off I continued. Our golf game became more intense as Mark decided to turn on more of the bullshit modes. Our yells and screeches of joy masked the mysterious person who had found their way into my recording room.

It wasn't long before I felt hands caress my clothed legs. Oh God please, not now! My mind raced, trying to concentrate on the game at hand. I gave a quick look down to see the sly eyes of my boyfriend. Please Tyler, not now. Any other time I'd be okay, just not while I'm recording! I gave him a look of plea before looking up, he just snickered at me.

"Don't forget the rules kitty.." He trailed just quiet enough for my mic to not pick him up. I suppressed a whimper as he lifted the hem of my shirt, exposing my belly. I continued with my game as best as I could, but he was being so distracting. I shuttered when Tyler planted soft kisses on my belly. I gulped. There was no way that I could disobey him. It would just make matters worse.

As time time passed, Tyler had slowly worked down my lower half, pulling my pants down, tying up my shirt, touching, caressing and leaving marks all over my belly. "T-ty.." I muttered at some point.

"What was that Ethan?" Mark asked me.

"N-nothing!" I exclaimed. It was beginning to become too much for me to hide. It was then his warm hand grabbed my erection, placing a kiss on it though the thin fabric of my boxers. "Ugh~" I awkwardly cleared my throat, covering up my moan. Tyler obviously didn't appreciate my secrecy, and tried harder to make me call out. I felt myself flush bright red as I sighed out in sexual frustration.

After a while Mark snickered, "Hey Ethan, you wanna be done?"

"Oh-only if you think we've got enough material." I mustered out, hope apparent on my face.

"Yeah buddy," He laughed. "Go have fun." And with that he hung up the skype call. I shut my eyes and I groaned loudly. Finally. With my groan I was treated with the spine chilling sensation of Tyler's hot breath and kisses toying with my dick.

"M-Master.." I trailed. It wasn't often that he got this close to my private parts. It was reserved for special treats, and as far as I knew, I hadn't done anything. "C-an't pet have some alone t-time..?" I hesitantly asked, praying that he wouldn't go. I did want to be alone, but I wasn't allowed to touch myself, and I was too far along at this point.

The broad man just laughed as he played with me through my boxers. "I don't think so beautiful. You're too irresistible to leave alone."

I hummed a bit of acceptance as I let my Master guide me to the rollie chair in the corner. Towering over me, he looked deep into my eyes before planting a rough kiss on my lips. I happily obliged and wrapped my arms around his neck. Before I could fully sink into his kiss, he pulled away, leaving me with a pout and a whimper. He told me to 'sh' as he helped me step out of my dropped pants. Licking his lips he put my hand on his hardened bulge before yanking my boxers down. I gasped as the cold air hit my nethers. Tyler smirked, pushing me back into the chair.